DUBLIN, Jun. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Pressure Sensor Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Pressure sensor detects, measures, and transmits the information and as a result helps in analyzing the performance of a device. IC fabrication technology made on silicon wafers is used to conduct such functions. It also helps in monitoring and controlling the pressure of gases and liquids and measuring different types of pressures such as absolute, vacuum, gauge, and differential pressure.
Growing demand for smart programs such as trip optimizers, which utilize various sensors, would further add to the market growth, especially in the U.S. Technologies such as prognostics would enhance consumers' experience as it would help in monitoring real-time data through via the internet. However, significant development cost would be a major restraint for the market growth. Over the years, the demand for pressure sensors has significantly increased and the trend would continue all through the forecast period. The rising trend would benefit automotive manufactures significantly. Pressure sensors are the key vital components used in reducing emission and fuel consumption, directly contributing to limiting the levels of air pollution.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Application, the market is segmented into Application, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Consumer Electronics, Medical, Industrial, and Others.
- Based on Type, the market is segmented into Piezoresistive, Capacitive, Resonant Solid State, Optical, Electromagnetic, and Others.
- Based on country, Pressure Sensor market is segmented into US, Canada, Mexico and Rest of North America.
- US remained the dominant country in the North America Pressure Sensor market in 2015. Canada would witness promising CAGR during the forecast period (2016-2022).
Key companies profiled in the report include
- Emerson Electric Co
- Honeywell International, Inc
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schneider Electric SE
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. North America Pressure Sensor Market
5. North America Pressure Sensor Market by Type
6. North America Pressure Sensor Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tp4vb/north_america
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets