DUBLIN, May 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Power Rental Market: North America 2017" report to their offering.
The North American Power Generation Rental market research report includes market size, growth rates, vertical end-user split, competitive market share data and revenue forecasts from 2013-2023 for the United States and Canada.
The study is a comprehensive analysis including market share splits by fuel type (diesel, natural gas others), output power, application, end-user group and rental provider. Furthermore, profiles of key companies, growth drivers, restraints, challenges, and quotations from industry participants are also included.
The North American Power Rental Market is mature and competitive with the presence of regional and national market participants trying to get a strong foothold in the market. The market is projected to experience moderate growth during the next seven years driven by economic growth, an increase in infrastructure, and the continuing shift from ownership to rental and demand from events.
This study aims to provide a detailed analysis of the North American Power Rental Market along with competitive intelligence for the year 2016.
The market numbers included in this report represent revenues generated by companies operating in the North American Power Rental Market by country (United States and Canada) The base year for the study is 2016 and the forecast period is from 2016 until 2023.
Based on the mode of operation, electric power generators can be classified into:
- Prime Power- Prime power generators are designed to operate continuously for extended periods of time at variable load.
- Standby Power- Supplying emergency power during the duration of normal power interruption. Standby power is run only when there is an outage to the utility grid or there is a disruption in the main source of power.
- Peak-Load- Peak load is a period in which electrical power is provided at a significantly higher than average supply level. Peak Shaving is the process of reducing the amount of energy purchased during peak hours when the charges are highest.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Scope of Research
II. North American Power Rental Market Landscape
- Market Drivers
- Impact Analysis of Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Impact Analysis of Market Restraints
- Competitive Advantages
- Market Trends
- Market Participant Quotes
III. North American Market Data
- Regional Analysis
- North America Revenue Forecast (2013-2023)
- Revenue Share By Fuel
- Revenue Share by Power Output
- Revenue Share by Applications
- Revenue Share by End User
- Market Participants - Tier Level Analysis
- Distribution Trends
- Market Share by Revenues
- United States Power Rental Market Measurements
- United States Power Rental Market Revenue Forecasts (2013-2023)
- Canadian Power Rental Market Measurements
- Canadian Power Rental Market Revenue Forecasts (2013-2023)
IV. Key Organizations
- Aggreko plc
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- United Rentals, Inc.
- Cummins, Inc.
- Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
- Herc Rentals, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55rn5n/power_rental
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets