DUBLIN, August 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nv8m2q/north_america) has announced the addition of the "North America Mobile Money Industry Review to 2019 - Driven by Collaborations and Increasing Interest in NFC Payments" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The Report titled North America Mobile Money Industry Review to 2019 - Driven by Collaborations and Increasing Interest in NFC Payments provides an in-depth analysis of the Mobile Money Industry and covers specific insights on the market size in terms of global mobile money market value, region and product wise segmentation, value chain analysis, business models, recent trends and developments and future outlook of the mobile money Industry at the global and regional level.
The report also entails a description of the prominent and emerging geographic markets of the region including the US and Canada.
The value of the mobile money transactions in North America has expanded at a CAGR of 35.8% over the period of 2009-2014. North America mobile payment market is extremely fragmented featured with technological splits and battling business models.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of the Global Mobile Money Market by Transaction Value.
- Global Market Segmentation by Geographies covering Asia Pacific, Africa, North America, Latin America and Middle East.
- The market size of the North America Mobile Money Payment Market by transaction value.
- Market Segmentation of North America mobile money market by countries, source of funding, remote and proximity payments, macro and micropayments, and purpose of payments.
- Apple Pay
- Google Wallet
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Mobile Money Industry
2. North America Mobile Money Industry
3. Financial Regulations, Licensing Rules, Mobile Payment Standards
4. Business Models in Mobile Money Industry
5. North America Mobile Money Industry Segmentation
6. Key Concerns
7. The US Mobile Money Industry
8. Canada Mobile Money Industry Overview and Future Opportunities
9. Trends and Developments in North America Mobile Money Industry
10. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in North America Mobile Money Industry
11. Global Product Profiles
12. North America Mobile Money Market Future
13. Macroeconomic Factors Affecting the Global Mobile Money Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nv8m2q/north_america
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets