DUBLIN, Oct. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4qx2v/north_america_low) has announced the addition of the "North America Low Voltage Industrial Controls Market by Products, Applications and by Country - Analysis & Forecast to 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
The North America Low Voltage Industrial Controls Market was valued at USD 4.94 Billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 6.30 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.04% from 2015 to 2020.
The industrial control value chain consists large number of switchgear products and components manufacturer, system integrators, government organizations, suppliers and vendors. The organization as a part of the value chain plays very important role, they provide products standard in order to compete with global players. The US and Canada each possess their own set of applicable electrical standards.
Major players in this field includes: Rockwell Automation Inc. (U.S), ABB Ltd (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), Schneider Electric (France), WEG SA (Brazil), General Electric (U.S.), Mitsubishi Electric (Japan), Fuji Electric corp. of America (Japan) and CHINT Group (China) among others.
This report is focused on giving a detail-view of the complete Low Voltage Industrial Controls Market with regards to the products market and application market with detailed market segmentations; combined with qualitative analysis at each and every aspect of the classifications done by products, application verticals (sectors), sub- applications, and geography. Numbers include revenue, at every level of detail, are forecasted till 2020 to give a glimpse of the potential revenue base in this market.
- Total Markets: Low Voltage Industrial Controls Market - Product Market, Child/Sub-Markets, Related Markets, Complementary Markets (with sub-segmentation), Total Addressable Market (TAM) and Market Penetration of lv industrial controls
- Market by Products: MCB, MCCB, Contactors and Relays, Motor starters, Thermal Overload Relays and Others market
- Market by Applications: Industry Vertical-based Market Analysis, Process Industry, Manufacturing Industry, Transportation (Railways), Aerospace & Defense, Commercial, Residential, Telecom & Renewable Energy applications and so on
- Market by Geography: US, Canada and Mexico
- Market - Competitive Landscape: Market share analysis separately for LV industrial controls product manufacturers and lv industrial controls device manufacturers
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Analyst Insights
4 Market Overview
5 Market By Product
6 Market By Applications
7 Market By Geography
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd. - Alstom SA - Chint Group - Eaton Corporation - Fuji Electric Corp. of America - General Electric - Mitsubishi Electric - Rockwell Automation, Inc. - Schneider Electric - Siemens AG - WEG SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4qx2v/north_america_low
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets