DUBLIN, September 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "North America Enterprise Firewall Market - By Solutions and Services , Industry, Countries, Trends, Forecast - 2017 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report analyses the market based on application segregated by various end user industries like BFSI, Healthcare, Government, Energy and Power and Information Technology across the major geographies of the world. Detailed market shares are given and forecasts for the next five years are estimated.
Recent instances of firms being punished for not securing customer data is also a worry for the industry and with government regulations regarding consumer privacy becoming more stringent, the market is expected to thrive. The development of Next Gen Firewalls has altered the landscape of the market drastically with features like deep packet inspection (DPI) firewall, Intrusion Prevention System, Application Inspection and Control, SSL/SSH inspection, website filtering, and QoS/bandwidth management in the network to protect the network against sophisticated attacks.
Introducing standalone systems along with the traditional firewalls is inadequate and does not provide the necessary features required which makes NGFWs a crucial tool in an Enterprise network.
The major companies in the market like Dell, Cisco, Mcafee among others are studied and their strategies are analyzed. Recent developments and their impact on the market are analyzed.
The growth in the demand of solutions which can help in mitigating risks; regulatory pressures and increasing security threats are going to be the key drives of the demand for the enterprise firewall market. The lack of concern or negligence among few enterprises regarding security might affect the demand for enterprise firewall market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
- Industry Value Chain Analysis
- Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Industry Policies
5. Market Dynamics
- Growth in demand of solutions that help in mitigating risks
- Regulatory pressures
- Increasing security threats
- Laggard attitude towards security by some enterprises
6. Technology Overview
- Technology Snapshot
- Ongoing developments
- Applications of Enterprise Firewall solutions
7. Enterprise Firewall Market by Type of Deployment
- On Premise
8. Enterprise Firewall Market by Solutions and Services
9. Enterprise Firewall Market by Size of Organization
- Small and Medium Organizations
- Large Organizations
10. Enterprise Firewall Market by End-User Industry
- Financial Services
11. Enterprise Firewall Market by Region
12. Vendor Market Share
13. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Palo Alto Networks
- McAfee (Intel Security Group)
- Dell Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- The Hewlett-Packard Company
- Juniper Networks
- Fortinet Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Inc.
- Sophos Group plc
- Netasq (Stormshield)
- WatchGuard Technologies
14. Investment Analysis
15. Future of Enterprise Firewall Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vtzcnr/north_america
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets