DUBLIN, November 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "North America Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product and Country" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This market report represents a cumulative revenue of $35.78 billion during 2017-2025 owing to a substantial adoption of automated medication dispensing systems, automated storage and retrieval systems, automated packaging and labeling systems, table-top tablet counters, and automated drug compounding devices in hospital pharmacies, retail drug stores and other types of pharmacies in this region.
Patient safety is a top priority in hospital and retail pharmacies. Over and beyond the forecast period, an increasing adoption of pharmacy automation systems is expected in a global scope because these systems can reduce medication errors and improve workflow efficiency in pharmacies.
Highlighted with 22 tables and 36 figures, this 129-page report North America Pharmacy Automation Systems Market 2017-2025 by End-user, Product and Country is based on a comprehensive research of pharmacy automation systems market by analyzing the entire North America market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report provides historical market data for 2014 and 2015, revenue estimates for 2016, and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter's Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of North America market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify North America pharmacy automation systems market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of end-user, product type and country.
Based on end-users, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue included for 2014-2025 (historical and forecast) for each section:
- Hospital Pharmacies (further segmented into Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy and Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy)
- Retail Pharmacies (further divided into Retail Chain Pharmacies and Independent Drug Stores)
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Organizations
Based on product type, the North America market is analyzed on the following segments with annual revenue in 2014-2025 provided for each segment:
- Automated Medication Dispensing Systems (further categorized into Centralized Systems (Robotic Systems and Carousels) and Decentralized Systems (Automated Unit-Dose Dispensing Systems, Pharmacy-Based Automated Dispensing Systems, Ward-Based Automated Dispensing Systems )
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Automated Packaging and Labeling Systems (further divided into Unit-Dose Packaging & Labeling Systems and Multi-Dose Packaging & Labeling Systems)
- Table-top Tablet Counters
- Automated Drug Compounding Devices (further segmented into Compounding Systems for Solid Formulation, Compounding Systems for Liquid Formulation, Compounding Systems for Other Formulations)
Key Topics Covered:
2 Market Overview and Qualitative Analysis
3 Analysis of North America Market by End-user
4 Analysis of North America Market by Product
5 North America Market 2014-2025
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Investing in North America Market: Risk Assessment and Management
- ARxIUM Inc.
- Abacus Rx, Inc.
- Accu-Chart Plus Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Aesynt Incorporated
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson & Co
- Capsa Solutions, LLC
- Cerner Corporation
- ForHealth Technologies
- Health Robotics SRL
- Innovation Associates, Inc.
- InterMetro Industries Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Medacist Solutions Group, LLC.
- Omnicell, Inc
- Parata Systems
- Pearson Medical Technologies, LLC
- Pharmacy Automation Systems LLC
- RxMedic Systems, Inc.
- Rxsafe, LLC
- Scriptpro LLC
- Swisslog Holding AG
- TCGRX Pharmacy Workflow Solutions
- Talyst, LLC
- Willach Pharmacy Solutions GmbH
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pm8wkw/north_america
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets