DUBLIN, August 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North Africa Air Conditioner Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
North Africa's Air Conditioner Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.55% during 2016-2022
North Africa region is emerging as a key potential region in Middle-East & North Africa (MENA) air conditioners market. Key factors that have led for the growth of market includes rising public & private investments, growing infrastructure along with increasing population and rising disposable income.
During 2010-15, most of the North African countries such as Egypt, Libya, Sudan & Sudan have witnessed weak economic conditions due to internal social and civil unrest, plunging oil price, continuous depreciation in currency and insufficient investments. As a result, construction industry faced challenges, which affected the market growth of air conditioner market.
Demand for air conditioners in the coming years would be recorded from residential and commercial markets. In 2015, Egypt has contributed the major revenue and volume share followed by Algeria and others.
In North Africa air conditioner market, mini-split segment has dominated the overall market and is expected to maintain market dominance through the forecast period. Amongst all end users, residential acquired largest revenue share in all the North African countries.
The report thoroughly covers the air conditioners market by AC types, applications and countries. The report provides the unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers, which would help the stakeholders to decide and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Historical & Forecast data of North Africa Air Conditioner Market Revenues for the Period 2010-2022F.
- Historical & Forecast data of Egypt Air Conditioner Market Revenue for the Period 2010-2022F.
- Historical & Forecast data of Algeria Air Conditioner Market Revenue for the Period 2010-2022F.
- Historical & Forecast data of Morocco & Western Sahara Air Conditioner Market Revenue for the Period 2010-2022F.
- Historical & Forecast data of Sudan & South Sudan Air Conditioner Market Revenue for the Period 2010-2022F.
- Historical & Forecast data of Libya Air Conditioner Market Revenue for the Period 2010-2022F.
- Historical & Forecast data of Tunisia Air Conditioner Market Revenue for the Period 2010-2022F.
The report provides the detailed analysis of the following market segments:
- Type of air conditioners:
--- Window AC
--- Spilt AC
--- Floor Standing
--- Cassette Type
--- Suspended Type
--- Ceiling Concealed
-- Centralized Air Conditioner
--- Chilling Unit
---- VRF/ Condensing Unit
--- Others (pipe, valves, ducts, dampers, diffusers)
- End Users:
-- Commercial Buildings & Retail
-- Oil & Gas
-- Government & Transportation
- Carrier Corporation
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- GREE Electric Appliances Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- LG Electronic Inc.
- Midea Group Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sharp Corporation
- Trane Inc.
- Zamil Air Conditioners Holding Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/42x3r9/north_africa_air
Related Topics: Household Appliances, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
GCC Air Conditioner Market (2016-2022)
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets