DUBLIN, Feb 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Forecast in 18 Major Markets 2017-2027" report to their offering.
Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas (NHL) are a diverse group of blood cancers that develop from lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell). As the name suggests, they include all lymphomas except Hodgkin's lymphoma. There are about 35 different subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas. These are divided into two groups; aggressive (fast growing) and indolent (slow growing). NHL is also characterized by the cell type predominantly affected: either B cells or T cells.
This report provides the current incident population for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma across 18 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, China, Turkey, Mexico, Russia, Argentina, Australia, Saudi Arabia and South Africa) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the database utilities a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma incident population.
- Identify sub-populations within Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma patients.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
8. Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
9. Top-line incidence for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
10. Features of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma patients
11. B-cell lymphomas
12. T-Cell Lymphoma
13. Abbreviations used in the report
14. Patient-Based Offering
15. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/czqbbk/nonhodgkin
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets