PUNE, India, September 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds 2018-2023 Global Non-dairy Creamer (Non Dairy Creamer) Consumption Market Report. Non-dairy creamer, also called coffee whitener, is a powdered milk or cream substitute used primarily for flavoring coffee and tea. There are a variety of creamers made with various products, but most of the standard or best-known brands contain the protein-rich milk derivative casein in the form of sodium caseinate.
The global non-dairy creamer market maintained a steady growth in the past several years, and it will grew at a steady rate in next few years. Currently the Non-Dairy Creamer Market is dominated by some players from United States and Europe, like Nestle, WhiteWave and FrieslandCampina etc.; Asia-Pacific also play an important role, especially in China, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore etc. and the top producers include Super Group, Yearrakarn, Custom Food Group, PT. Santos Premium Krimer, PT Aloe Vera, Suzhou Jiahe Foods Industry, Wenhui Food, Zhucheng Dongxiao Biotechnology, Hubei Hong Yuan Food, Fujian Jumbo Grand Foo, Shandong Tianmei Bio and Amrut International.
The report also presents the Non-Dairy Creamer market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- DMK(TURM-Sahne GmbH)(Germany)
- Super Group(Singapore)
- Custom Food Group(Malaysia)
- PT. Santos Premium Krimer(Indonesia)
- PT Aloe Vera(Indonesia)
- Suzhou Jiahe Foods Industry(China)
- Wenhui Food(China)
- Bigtree Group(China)
- Zhucheng Dongxiao Biotechnology(China)
- Jiangxi Weirbao
- Food Biotechnology(China)
- Hubei Hong Yuan Food(China)
- Fujian Jumbo Grand Food(China)
- Shandong Tianmei Bio(China)
- Amrut International(China)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Get Discount on this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1675213
Powdered non-dairy creamer or coffee whitener has become an increasingly important ingredient used to replace milk powder in white coffee or tea, beverages, culinary and other food preparation. It is more economical, has good shelf life and is easy to handle. This non-dairy creamer industry is deeply affected by the government policy and alimentary codex. United States food and Drug Administration (FDA) declared that since January 1, 2006, they required all ingredients list of foods' packaging must be marked clearly the content of trans-fatty acids. Since then, the Netherlands, France, Sweden, etc. enact legislation setting limit on trans-fatty acids, and it usually dictates fewer than 5%: the Dutch below 5%, French below 3.8%, and the Swedish below 5%. We tend to believe this industry now is mature, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth rising curve.
Over the next five years, projects that Non-dairy Creamer market (Non Dairy Creamer) will register a 2.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 6180 million by 2023, from US$ 5260 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Non-dairy Creamer (Non Dairy Creamer) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions. To calculate the market size, considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Low-fat NDC
- Medium-fat NDC
- High-fat NDC
Segmentation by application:
- NDC for Coffee
- NDC for Milk Tea
- NDC for Baking, Cold
- Drinks and Candy
- NDC Solid Beverage
This report also splits the market by region:
- Middle East & Africa
Direct Purchase of this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1675213
- To study and analyze the global Non-dairy Creamer (Non Dairy Creamer) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Non-dairy Creamer (Non Dairy Creamer) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Non-dairy Creamer (Non Dairy Creamer) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Non-dairy Creamer (Non Dairy Creamer) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Non-dairy Creamer (Non Dairy Creamer) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Browse another Related Research Report at
2018-2023 Global Dairy Packaging Consumption Market Report: The growing urbanization and higher levels of disposable income have increased the consumption of dairy products. The increase in per capita income has elevated the purchasing power of consumers worldwide, which has a big implication on the global dairy products packaging market. Transformation of the traditional system of dairy farming into the current technological set-up has also brought the entire dairy market to an advanced stage.
Over the next five years, projects that Dairy Packaging will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dairy Packaging market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
- Teta Laval, SIG Combibloc, Elopak, Amcor, Greatview, Qingdao Likang Packing, Stora Enso, Nippon Paper Group, Bihai, Weyerhaeuser, Xinju Feng Pack, Jielong Yongfa, International Paper, Skylong, Ecolean, Coesia IPI, Serac.
Order a Copy of this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1626106
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to any one industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
Tower B5, office 101,
Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India
Connect with Us: