LONDON, January 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Standfirst: Over 250 delegates from global automotive OEMs, suppliers and service providers will attend Automotive Megatrends USA 2012 in Dearborn on 31 January - 2 February 2012
Safety, connectivity and electrification - three critical technology drivers in the automotive industry - will be debated at Automotive Megatrends USA 2012 (http://www.automotiveworld.com/events/automotive-megatrends-usa-2012), a conference by Automotive World Ltd which will take place in Dearborn, Michigan, from 31 January 2012.
NHTSA Administrator David Strickland will give the opening presentation at the event, which will be attended by over 250 key decision makers and representatives from global OEMs and suppliers, as well as well as industry bodies and regulators. Pre-registered delegates include heads of safety, connectivity and vehicle electrification, as well as Vice Presidents, Directors and other senior executives from stakeholders across all three areas.
Automotive Megatrends USA 2012 is a three day event focusing on Safety (Day 1), Connectivity (Day 2) and Electrification (Day 3). "We think the combination of leading industry speakers, in-depth panel discussions, cutting edge topics, and unrivalled networking opportunities make Automotive Megatrends USA 2012 an unmissable event," said Gareth Owen Davies, Chief Executive of Automotive World Ltd. "And given the increasing convergence of these fields, delegates will benefit from the debates and presentations over the three days."
Confirmed speakers include:
- David L. Strickland, Administrator, NHTSA
- Klaus Kompass, Vice President Vehicle Safety, BMW
- Adrian Lund, President, IIHS & HLDI
- Thomas Broberg, Senior Technical Advisor - Safety, Volvo Cars
- Steve Kenner, Director, Global Automotive Safety, Ford
- Trisha Jung, Director, Vehicle Connected Services, Nissan
- Nick Pudar, Vice President of Planning and Business Development, OnStar
- Partha Goswami, Technology Manager, General Motors
- Mike Tinskey, Director of Global Vehicle Electrification and Infrastructure, Ford
- Richard Steinberg, Manager, Electric Vehicle Operations and Strategy, BMW
- Mike Calise, Director, Electric Vehicle Business, Schneider Electric
- And many more...
Details of the agenda can be found here: http://www.automotiveworld.com/events/automotive-megatrends-usa-2012/agenda
Automotive Megatrends USA 2012 takes place at the Henry in Dearborn, Michigan, from 31 January through 2 February 2012. For more details, visit http://www.automotiveworld.com/events/automotive-megatrends-usa-2012
About Automotive World Ltd
Automotive World Ltd is a privately-owned B2B publishing and events company which has been delivering accurate, unbiased, and insightful information to auto industry stakeholders worldwide since 1992. http://www.automotiveworld.com/about
For more information about Automotive World events, go to: http://www.automotiveworld.com/events or contact us on +44(0)2920-709302