HYDERABAD, India, October 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the report " Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 10.69 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 21.6% from 2015 to 2020.
For full report refer to "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-next-generation-sequencing-market-116/"
Free sample for the report is available at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-next-generation-sequencing-market-116/request-sample"
Modern technologies assist in the sequencing of DNA and RNA much more quickly and cheaply than the Sanger sequencing and these have transformed the study of genomics and molecular biology. Next generation sequencing technologies have brought notable changes in the sequencing process by providing speed, flexibility and reducing the cost over many folds
Advancements in pre-sequencing and NGS bioinformatics solutions, Rise in growth of personalized medicine and cloud computing, increasing incidences of infectious diseases, growth in global population, and chronic diseases such cancer are few factors driving the market growth. However, management and storage of data is major factor hindering the growth of the market
Enquire more about the report at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-next-generation-sequencing-market-116/inquire"
The next generation sequencing market is segmented into product, technology, application and geography
- targeted re-sequencing
- genome sequencing
- de novo sequencing
- exome sequencing
- ChIP-Seq and
- drug discovery,
- biomarker discovery,
- personalized medicine, and
- agriculture & animals research
- North America Next Generation Sequencing Market
- Europe Next Generation Sequencing Market
- Asia-Pacific Next Generation Sequencing Market
- Latin America Next Generation Sequencing Market
- Africa & Middle East Next Generation Sequencing Market
The market is dominated by Illumina, which accounted for the largest market share of approximately 70%. Other major players in the market include Thermo Fischer Scientific, Life Sciences (Roche), Pacific Biosciences, Life Technologies Corp. (Thermo Fischer Scientific), Macrogen Inc.,Partek Inc., Genomatix Software GmbH, Perkin Elmer inc.,GATC Biotech Ag, Agilent Technologies Inc., Biomatters Ltd., CLC Bio (Qiagen), BGI (Beijing Genomics Institute), Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd.,Pacific Biosciences, DNASTAR Inc., Knome Inc., Illumina Inc., and Qiagen N.V.
Scope of the Next Generation Sequencing Market Study:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter's five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Biomaterials Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biomaterials-market-16/
In-vitro Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-146/
Genetic Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-genetic-testing-market-36/
Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-preclinical-in-vivo-imaging-market-582/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
SOURCE Market Data Forecast