LONDON, May 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Analysis of Technology Maturity, Performance & Commercialisation of Mechanical (Innovative PHS), Advanced Adiabatic Compressed Air Energy Storage (AA-CAES), Isothermal CAES & LAES), Chemical (Hydrogen Storage & Fuel Cells), Electrical (SMES), Electrochemical (Lithium-Air, Lithium-Sulphur, Magnesium-Ion & Zinc-Air Batteries) & Thermal Technologies for Renewable Energy Sources (RES) Integration
The latest report from business intelligence provider Visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global next-generation energy storage technologies market. Visiongain estimates that this market will reach a capacity of 1,674 MW IN 2018.
Now: "Evaluating Energy Storage for Summer Grid Resiliency". This is an example of a headline coming out of Eos Energy storage that you need to know about as this company looks to expand its next-generation grid scale energy storage technology - but more importantly, you need to read Visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
This report contains objective market forecasts using a number of inputs and market research as well as general overviews of the technologies that are up and coming in the storage sector.
In this brand-new report, you find over 250 in-depth tables and figures as well as three exclusive interviews with market leading companies Younicos, Eos Energy Storage and EGP North America.
The 242-page report provides clear, detailed insight into the global next-generation energy storage market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Next-Generation Energy Storage Capacity (MW) And Value ($m) Forecasts From 2018-2028
• Next Generation Energy Storage Technologies (EST) Capacity Forecasts (MW) From 2018-2028
• Mechanical Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Chemical Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Electrical Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Electrochemical Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Thermal Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Regional Next-Generation Energy Storage Capacity (MW) And Value ($m) Forecasts From 2018-2028 Covering
• Europe Forecast 2018-2028
• North-America Forecast 2018-2028
• China and Japan Forecast 2018-2028
• Rest of the World Forecast 2018-2028
• Profile Of 10 Leading Companies In The Next-Generation Energy Storage Sector
• Johnson Controls
• LG Chem Ltd.
• Duke Energy Corporation
• NextEra Energy Inc.
• Edison International
• Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• BYD Co. Ltd.
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• ABB Group
• 3 interviews with key opinion leaders
• Philippe Bouchard - Eos Energy Storage
• Philip Hiersemenzel - Younicos
• Krista Barnaby - EGP North America
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company's full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the energy storage or transmission and distribution markets.
• Renewable energy companies
• Battery manufacturers
• R&D staff
• Research scientists
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Market analysts
• Government agencies
• Industry associations
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the energy storage market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Next Generation Energy Storage Technologies (EST) Market Forecast 2018-2028: Analysis of Technology Maturity, Performance & Commercialisation of Mechanical (Innovative Pumped Hydro Storage (PHS), Advanced Adiabatic Compressed Air Energy Storage (AA-CAES), Isothermal CAES & Liquid Air Energy Storage (LAES)), Chemical (Hydrogen Storage & Fuel Cells), Electrical (Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage (SMES)), Electrochemical (Lithium-Air, Lithium-Sulphur, Magnesium-Ion & Zinc-Air Batteries) & Thermal Technologies for Renewable Energy Sources (RES) Integration. Avoid missing out by staying informed - get our report now.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website : https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2173/Next-Generation-Energy-Storage-Technologies-(EST)-Market-Forecast-2018-2028
24M Technologies Inc.
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
AES Energy Storage
Airbus Defence and Space
American Electric Power
Ballard Power Systems
Bosch Energy Storage Solutions, LLC.
BYD Co. Ltd
China Electrical Power Research Institute (CEPRI)
Clean Energy Storage Inc.
Duke Energy Corporation
Dynapower Company LLC
Eagle Crest Energy
EDF Renewable Energy
Edison Energy Group.
EGP North America
Electric Power Development
Enel Green Power
Energias de Portugal
Eos Energy Storage
Florida Power & Light (FPL) Company
Gridflex Energy LLC Principals
Highview Energy Solutions
Highview Power Storage
Kyushu Electric Power
LG Chem Ltd.
Lockheed Martin Energy
Magnum Energy Storage
Mitsubishsi Electric Corporation
NextEra Energy Resources, LLC (NEER)
NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE)
Pacific Gas And Electric
Peak Hour Power
Robert Bosch GmbH
Samsung SDI Co. Ltd
Southern California Edison
Starwood Energy Group
State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC)
Sunwoda Electronic Co., Ltd.
Texas Dispatchable Wind
The Linde Group
Trina Energy Storage Solutions CO. Ltd.
ZAF Energy Systems
Zhangbei National Wind and Solar Energy Storage
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com