DUBLIN, June 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w99x55/new_mega_trends) has announced the addition of the "New Mega Trends in India " report to their offering.
This study provides an insight into the key Mega Trends in India that will impact and shape the country's economy, society, and culture. Understanding these pertinent macroeconomic forces is important to identify the inherent future opportunities and the needs of the customer. For the purpose of this study, Mega Trends are categorized into urbanization, social, economy, technology, energy, eMobility, infrastructure, business, health and wellness, political shift, new business models, and industry-specific trends. This study also highlights illustrations of projects, companies, and technologies that will invade and change the business ecosystem of the country in the next decade.
While India will witness a high growth in population on one side, great progress will be witnessed in the area of connectivity. It is anticipated that around billion devices would be connected in 2025. This will not only include mobile phones and tablets but also other connected devices, such as smart TVs.
India will emerge as a reliable and affordable satellite launch service provider and manufacturer for the world. India can deliver a satellite in approximately months, against the global average of months. By 2020, India will launch satellites, space missions, and launch vehicles.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objective, and Methodology
3. Mega Trend 1 - Connectivity and Convergence
4. Mega Trend 2 - Bricks and Clicks
5. Mega Trend 3 - Social Trends
6. Mega Trend 4 - Economic Trends
7. Mega Trend 5 - Urbanization
8. Mega Trend 6 - Smart is the New Green with Smart Cities
9. Mega Trend 7 - Innovating to Zero
10. Mega Trend 8 - New Business Models: Value for Many
11. Mega Trend 9 - Future of Infrastructure
12. Mega Trend 10 - Future of Energy and Resources
13. Mega Trend 11 - Health, Wellness, and Wellbeing
14. Mega Trend 12 - Future of Mobility
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w99x55/new_mega_trends
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets