LONDON, October 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
At last, possibly the most anticipated addition to the SportsDirect.com fishing tackle range arrives online. The bait range is split into a range of Boilies, Groundbait, pop-ups floaters and pellets, and each comes with a top tip form Matt.
- Boilies: The boilies come in two flavours multi-fish and multi-fruit and both are designed to give anglers the edge over wary fish. By offering three different colours in one pack prevents pre-occupation and fear of any one particular bait source. These boilies are designed to catch Carp, barbell, chub or Tench. The angler can use a variety of colours and flavours to bag that big catch!
- Matt's top tip - "Tip the boilie on your hair rig with a piece of floating plastic corn - this will make it neutrally buoyant and combat the weight of your hook. Also try using two different colour boilies on a hair rig but cut them to a smaller irregular shape - I've caught big fish on this combination
- Groundbait: The multi fruit groundbait is a classic formula that has worked for many seasons. Made from quality crumb and fish attractors, I can guarantee you'll be happy with this as a carpet feed of form various feeders.
- Matt's Top tip -"mix my Multi-Fish groundbait 50/50 with Multi-Fruit to gain a brilliant new feed of your own. The blend of fruit and fishmeal is a deadly attractor."
- Pop-up's: These top quality pop-up's are part of the 'Trio Attack' system meaning you get three different coloured pop-up's in one tub. These can be used with Matt Hayes Adventure boilies
- MATT'S TOP TIP - "Change the shape of your pop-ups by cutting bits off the side - this will release extra flavour and make spooky fish much less wary."
- Soft Hookers: High visibility, high leakage and high attraction. This range of soft SuperFruit and SuperFish is part of the 'Trio Attack' system - three different colours in one pot.
- Floaters: The very best ready-prepared floating baits. Fishing doesn't come any simpler than this - hair-rig your soft floater, or simply hook it on direct, cast out….and catch a Carp. Matt Hayes floaters are flavoured, coloured and softened to perfection.
- Pellet Mix: Multi-Pellet is part of the 'Trio Attack' family of bait that delivers anglers a range of solutions in one bag. In trials, we have found that by giving fish a number of different styles of pellets to feed on, it can cause Carp to be less cautious often leading to a 'feeding frenzy'. Catching bigger fish, and getting more bites, can often rely on small edges. The 'Trio Attack' is a proven advantage over other baits.
- MATT'S TOP TIP - "By mixing the pellets the bait has different breakdown rates encouraging fish to feed harder. Tip the boilie on your rig with a piece of floating plastic corn - this will make it neutrally buoyant and combat the weight of your hook."
Note to editors:
For more information please contact Emma Parker, Emma.Parker@sportsdirect.com - +44(0)8703339413