REDWOOD SHORES, California, November 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Merced Systems Hosts Video Interviews with CSO Insight's Managing Partner to Explore Findings, including 830 Percent ROI for Retention Strategies
Merced Systems, Inc., the leading provider of Performance Management solutions that drive business execution in sales and service functions, today announced it has released a series of video interviews with CSO Insight's Managing Partner Barry Trailer to discuss key trends uncovered in the firm's recent research report "2011 Sales Compensation and Performance Management." Available on the Merced System's website, the videos and report discuss how companies are managing compensation and retention, setting and meeting quotas, integrating coaching into performance management and making overall improvements to sales performance management activities.
Trailer worked with Merced Systems to develop a series of video interviews that discuss the trends found in CSO Insight's research. With 40-50 percent of companies stating they need to improve their sales performance, Trailer shares how businesses can leverage the insights to encourage desired sales behaviors, do more with sales analytics, maximize selling time, provide managers with accurate metrics, and retain top talent.
Key findings in the report:
- Although manual spreadsheets remain the top method for administrating compensation, their limitations are handicapping sales effectiveness
- Companies with a formal retention strategy in their compensation plans are seeing a 830 percent return on investment
- Only one in five firms have a rigorous, coaching program in place for its sales reps
- Companies that have coaching programs are exceeding quotas and decreasing turnover of top performers
About Merced Systems
Merced Systems is the leading provider of Performance Management solutions that drive business execution in Sales and Service functions. Merced Systems' performance management solutions help drive sales effectiveness, superior customer experience and operating efficiency across a range of vertical industries. Merced Systems' award-winning products serve Global 2000 customers, and include advanced analytics and reporting, incentive compensation management, coaching, and other performance execution applications. With a strong track record of growth and delivering business impact to its customers, Merced Systems has been profitable for the past eight years. Merced Systems is a privately held company headquartered in Silicon Valley and London, and subsidiary offices in Australia, Hong Kong, and Singapore, with major customers in more than 20 countries worldwide. For more information on Merced Systems, please visit http://www.mercedsystems.com.
SOURCE Merced Systems, Inc.