LUND, Sweden, Oct. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ) ("NeuroVive" or "the Company") (Nasdaq Stockholm: NVP) (OTCQX: NEVPF) announces today that the subscription period for the warrants of series 2018:1, issued in connection with the Company's rights issue which subscription period ended on April 24 2018, will begin on Thursday November 1, 2018. The subscription period will run from Thursday November 1, 2018 until Friday, November 30, 2018. The holder of warrants of series 2018:1 is, for each warrant, entitled to subscribe for one (1) new share in NeuroVive at a subscription price of SEK 3.80. Upon full exercise of the warrants, the Company will receive approximately MSEK 37.3 before issuance costs.
Terms for the warrants of series 2018:1 in brief:
- Subscription period: November 1, 2018 – November 30, 2018.
- Payment: Payment for subscribed shares shall be paid within five banking days after the application for subscription has been submitted to the Company.
- Number of warrants of series 2018:1 outstanding: 9,811,161.
- Subscription price: The holder of warrants of series 2018:1 is, for each warrant, entitled to subscribe for one (1) new share in NeuroVive at a subscription price of SEK 3.80.
- Issuance volume: Upon full exercise of the warrants, NeuroVive will receive approximately MSEK 37.3 before issuance costs.
- Last day of trading with warrants: November 28, 2018.
Important dates in connection with the subscription of warrants of series 2018:1:
- The subscription period will begin on November 1, 2018.
- Last day of trading with warrants: Wednesday, November 28, 2018.
- End of subscription period: Friday, November 30, 2018.
- Payment: No later than five banking days after the subscription.
- Scheduled communication of outcome: December 11, 2018.
- Scheduled conversion of interim shares to regular shares: About December 18, 2018.
Nominee registered warrants (Investment savings account or in a capital insurance account)
In the event the warrant holder has his or her warrants held in a custody account, in an investment savings account or in a capital insurance account (nominee-registered ownership), subscription/payment shall be made to the respective trustee who can provide further instructions regarding the procedures for exercising the warrants.
Directly registered warrants (VP-account)
Subscription needs to be made in accordance with payment instructions on the application/subscription form. The warrants will thereafter be replaced with interim shares while awaiting registration at the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Sw. Bolagsverket). Subscription form with instructions for payment is available at www.neurovive.com and www.hagberganeborn.se.
Note that the warrants expire at no value if the holder does not actively subscribe for shares by November 30, 2018 or sells the warrants by November 28, 2018. For full terms and conditions for the warrants please see the prospectus NeuroVive made public on April 9, 2018.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08.45 a.m. CET on 31 October 2018.
For additional information, please contact:
Catharina Johansson, CFO, IR & Communications
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB (publ)
Medicon Village, 223 81 Lund, Sweden
Tel: +46(0)46-275-62-20 (switchboard)
For news subscription, please visit http://www.neurovive.com/sv/press-releases/subscription-page/
NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB is a leader in mitochondrial medicine, with one project in clinical phase II development for the prevention of moderate to severe traumatic brain injury (NeuroSTAT®) and one project in clinical phase I (KL1333) for genetic mitochondrial diseases. The R&D portfolio also consists of projects for genetic mitochondrial disorders, cancer and NASH. The company advances drugs for rare diseases through clinical development into the market. For projects for common indications the goal is out-licensing in the preclinical phase. A subset of compounds under NeuroVive's NVP015 program has been licenced to Fortify Therapeutics, a BridgeBio company, for local treatment development of Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON). NeuroVive is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Sweden (ticker: NVP). The share is also traded on the OTCQX Best Market in the US (OTC: NEVPF).
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
NeuroVive today announces that the subscription period for warrants of series 2018:1 will begin on Thursday, November 1
SOURCE NeuroVive Pharmaceutical