LONDON, Oct. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, at its annual Cloud Event being held today at Emirates Stadium in London, made a series of announcements, including: the launch of its two new data centres – one in Dublin, Ireland and the other in Amsterdam, Netherlands; customer momentum and new customer wins in the region, including Pret A Manger, WHSmith, Misys, Deliveroo and Secrid; and a new partnership with Capgemini as the sole distributor of NetSuite in France.
Since it opened its first office in London in 2002, NetSuite has shown an unrelenting commitment to bring the disruptive power of cloud business management software suites to businesses in the UK and Europe as a whole. As the adoption of NetSuite cloud accelerates in Europe, the company has doubled down on investment to support the regional business growth across the key pillars of infrastructure, product innovation, strong customer momentum and key partnerships.
Data Centres in Dublin and Amsterdam - NetSuite announced the opening of two data centres in Europe, one in Amsterdam, Netherlands and the other in Dublin, Ireland. Both data centres will be powered by 100 percent renewable energy. The two data centres will support NetSuite's growth in Europe and meet the needs of the increasing number of European companies that are adopting NetSuite's cloud business management platform to more efficiently manage and transform their businesses. Both data centres are expected to be operational this calendar year.
Customer Momentum - As the cloud has become mainstream and new businesses and business models are evolving to adapt to a modern buying experience that is no longer a linear progression but dynamic and constantly evolving, NetSuite and its customers are again leading the way:
- Pret A Manger, an international food and coffee brand, selected NetSuite OneWorld for finance management. Pret A Manger will replace its existing system with NetSuite OneWorld to manage mission-critical business processes across the UK, US, France, Hong Kong and China, including procure-to-pay, credit-to-cash, global financial consolidation, multi-currency management for five different currencies, including the Euro, US dollar, and British pound, and multi-language capabilities for English, French, Cantonese and more.
- WHSmith, the UK-based retail chain offering a wide range of books, newspapers, magazines, stationery and gifts, has launched a new cloud-based, B2B online commerce system on NetSuite SuiteCommerce to support its rapidly growing franchise business.
- Misys, a leading provider of banking, treasury, trading and risk software has deployed NetSuite OneWorld to modernise its core business processes and simplify its operations across its 150+ subsidiaries in 70 countries, replacing disparate financial systems the company had amassed through its rapid growth and through acquisitions. Misys is now using a single unified instance of NetSuite OneWorld to run mission-critical business processes including key financial reports, billing, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, revenue recognition, multi-currency, multi-language, intercompany transactions, and multi-country taxation compliance.
- Deliveroo, the fast-growing, on-demand delivery service for high-quality restaurant meals, has implemented NetSuite OneWorld to fuel its growth. Deliveroo is using NetSuite OneWorld to manage mission-critical business processes at subsidiaries in the UK, France, Ireland, Belgium, Germany and Netherlands, including global financial consolidation, inventory management and multi-currency capabilities for the Euro and British pound. With NetSuite OneWorld, Deliveroo is now able to efficiently scale its business with a unified platform.
- Secrid, the award winning designer and manufacturer of privacy protecting wallets, has implemented NetSuite to support its rapid business growth—having doubled sales year-over-year, expanded sales to 3,000 wholesalers and distributors, and grown to 12 warehouses in the last two years. NetSuite replaced a combination of Lightspeed (POS) and complex Excel spreadsheets, which the business was built on, but could no longer cope with the volume of Secrid's business and the complexity of its supply chain. Secrid is now depending on NetSuite to manage its mission-critical business operations including financials, order management, inventory management, assembly, demand planning, procure-to-pay, production control and shipping—all on one unified cloud business management platform.
New Partnership - NetSuite today also unveiled the partnership with Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, naming Capgemini the sole distributor of NetSuite in France. The partnership brings together Capgemini's rich experience and strong heritage in France with NetSuite's position as a leading cloud-based business management software company. Under the terms of this partnership, Capgemini will be NetSuite's partner of choice, with a sales team focusing on the sale of NetSuite in France through a dedicated entity alongside Capgemini's pre-existing operations in the region, while NetSuite will provide sales enablement and implementation training.
Today, more than 24,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-ready cloud business management suites of enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and ecommerce applications for businesses of all sizes. Many FORTUNE 100 companies rely on NetSuite to accelerate innovation and business transformation. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud business management suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud accelerates.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.co.uk.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.