SuiteSuccess Financials First and SuiteSuccess for Wholesale Distribution Industry Deliver Faster Time to Value and Increased Efficiency, Flexibility and Customer Success
LONDON, Oct. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- NEXT READY BUSINESS TOUR 2017 - Oracle NetSuite, one of the world's leading providers of cloud-based financials / ERP, HR, Professional Services Automation (PSA) and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced the availability of SuiteSuccess, one of the first unified industry cloud solutions, for companies based in the UK and Ireland. SuiteSuccess delivers to customers leading industry practices, pre-built KPIs and dashboards, and a path to the cloud in as little as 100 days. The SuiteSuccess Financials First Edition and SuiteSuccess for Wholesale Distribution Industry Solution are the first SuiteSuccess solutions to be offered in the regions.
"SuiteSuccess has already proven to be incredibly popular with our customers and extremely valuable," said Jim McGeever, Executive Vice President Oracle NetSuite. "We've entirely reimagined how to implement, support and optimise a cloud business solution. We're pleased to now bring the first industry cloud solution to our customers in the UK and Ireland and introduce Financials First, our latest edition."
SuiteSuccess is the culmination of a multi-year transformation effort to combine the NetSuite unified suite, 20 years of industry leading practices, a new customer engagement model, and business optimisation methods into a unified, industry cloud solution. SuiteSuccess was engineered to solve unique industry challenges that historically have limited a company's ability to grow, scale and adapt to change. Most ERP vendors have tried to solve the industry solution problem with templates, rapid implementation methodologies, and custom code. NetSuite took a holistic approach to the problem and productised domain knowledge, leading practices, KPIs, and an agile approach to product adoption. The benefits are faster time to value, increased business efficiency, flexibility, and greater customer success. To learn more about SuiteSuccess, please visit www.netsuite.com/suitesuccess.
The four key pillars of SuiteSuccess are:
- BUILD. A complete suite to support the modern business including ERP, CRM, PSA, omnichannel commerce, HR, and Business Intelligence (BI) built on the NetSuite cloud platform, continually updated with leading edge capabilities and technologies to support all eight industries.
- ENGAGE. Leading practices for each industry and role including workflows, KPIs, reports, dashboards and metrics, with the flexibility to personalise on the NetSuite platform from the initial sales contact to ongoing support. With these leading practices, value is added at each stage of engagement.
- CONSUME. Intelligent staged approach via NetSuite's industry 'stairway' allows companies to consume capabilities based on their business needs. Re-imagined consumption model drives faster time to value, better ROI and greater user adoption. Companies can now go from zero to cloud in as little as 100 days.
- OPTIMISE. Customers benefit from continuous engagement, updated leading practices, new feature releases, value added SuiteCloud partners, and movement up the stairway. Customers are also always on the latest release.
Financials First Provides Foundation for Cloud Expansion
The Financials First SuiteSuccess edition, available today, allows companies to quickly and easily transition from their legacy financials system to NetSuite's cloud-based platform. With more than 40,000 organisations and subsidiaries as customers, NetSuite has extensive experience with moving companies across all sectors to the cloud. With Financials First, businesses can automate financial processes, speed month-end close, improve reporting and gain real-time visibility into the true financial status of the organisation – in as little as 100 days.
Financials First includes pre-defined roles, KPIs, dashboards and workflows, all designed with finance departments in mind. Of specific importance to UK and Ireland-based companies, the Financials First Edition also includes fixed assets electronic payments, enabling automated payments to reduce payment processing times, improve payment accuracy and timeliness and automated tracking of fixed assets to account for depreciation.
With a foundation in place for financials, customers can then progress through the NetSuite 'stairway', adding modules such as inventory management, ecommerce or industry-specific features. NetSuite customers running Financials First that plan to expand globally are immediately able to take advantage of NetSuite's OneWorld global capabilities. NetSuite OneWorld supports 190 currencies, 20 languages, automated tax calculation and reporting in more than 100 countries, and customer transactions in more than 200 countries, enabling businesses to quickly and easily set up new subsidiaries.
SuiteSuccess for Wholesale Distribution Jump Starts Cloud Transitions in the UK, Ireland
One of the first SuiteSuccess solutions developed, SuiteSuccess for Wholesale Distribution is now available for customers in the UK and Ireland. It gives wholesale distributors a structured, agile path to the cloud enabling them to quickly and easily add features and modules as their business grows.
The key components of SuiteSuccess for Wholesale Distribution include:
- Tailored roles with built-in workflows specific to wholesale distribution such as supply chain manager, warehouse operations and AP analyst.
- Industry leading best practices built into the system spanning inventory utilisation and visibility, order orchestration and more.
- More than 150 Pre-built KPIs and reports, giving wholesale distributors real-time insight into the business from Day 1.
About Oracle NetSuite
Oracle NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution in 1998, establishing the world's first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the internet. Today, Oracle NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of companies in more than 100 countries. For more information, please visit http://www.netsuite.com.
The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), please visit us at oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Oracle NetSuite