GURUGRAM, India, September 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
- Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and continual investments from both public and private sectors will thereby increase the demand of telemedicine in Netherlands.
- The increase in number of aging population will therefore increase the demand of telemedicine in Netherlands.
- The increasing acceptance of 4G and 5G spectrum and growing acceptance of telemedicine in Netherlands will pose as an opportunity for the players in the telemedicine market.
The demand for telemedicine in Netherlands is expected to grow at a rapid pace from 2021 to 2022. In coming years, there are chances of more personalized telemedicine apps for both patients and clinicians, with the flexibility to specify the information transmitted between doctor and patient. Telemedicine app development also will give rise to mHealth, also known as mobile Health. Karify is working on its application and will be able to provide different services through it. Recently, Karify launches it new messaging app for clients. This new app helps the clients in communicating with the care providers. This application allows exchanging messages and files both individually and in group. Files of up to 250 MB can be shared through this app. The Dutch government is improving its IT policy for the healthcare sector. The government is improving the affordability, accessibility and quality by setting a foundation for an optimum and safe usage of information and communication technology (ICT). The introduction of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) with corresponding infrastructure will also aid the growth of telemedicine in Netherlands.
Many companies are making continuous efforts and are advancing their POCT devices so as to create development for in-vitro diagnostics organizations in the market. This rise in POCT devices will also help in increasing the demand of telemedicine in Netherlands as these devices help in monitoring of diseases of patients.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "Netherlands Telemedicine Market Forecast to 2022 - by Services and Technology, By Clinical Applications (Tele Psychiatry, Tele Dermatology, Tele Assistance, Tele Consultation and Others)" believe Savvy patients see qualifications, such as medical board certifications, doctor background and qualification as important criteria to establish trust and select doctors. For this new entrants and the existing players can select only those doctors who have certification from European Union (2005/36/EC) and GP who are certified from Royal College of General Practitioners. This step by the company will help the patients to build trust on them and therefore it will increase the revenue of telemedicine companies.
Netherlands Telemedicine market is expected to register positive CAGR of around 19.0% during the period 2018-2022 in terms of revenue. Providing better data security and adopting different marketing techniques to creating awareness is expected to have positive impact on the overall telemedicine market.
- Netherlands Telemedicine Market
- Value Chain Netherlands Telemedicine
- Netherlands Telemedicine Revenue
- Tele Home Services Market Netherlands
- Tele Hospital Services Industry Netherlands
- M-Health Market Netherlands
- Revenue Streams Telemedicine Netherlands
- E-Health Market Netherlands
- Healthcare IT Market Netherlands
- Tele Psychiatric Industry Netherlands
- Tele Dermatology Market Netherlands
- Tele Assistance Market Netherlands
- Tele Consultation Market Netherlands
- Latest Telemedicine Hardware Netherlands
- Latest Telemedicine Software Netherlands
- Data security Telemedicine Netherlands
- Consultation Process Telemedicine Services
- Electronic Health Records Netherlands Telemedicine
- Electronic Medical records Netherlands Telemedicine
- Trends Netherlands Telemedicine
- Challenges Netherlands Telemedicine
- Regulations Netherlands Telemedicine
- Reimbursement Netherlands Telemedicine
- Netherlands Telemedicine Companies
- Regulatory Framework Telemedicine
- Competition Players Netherlands Telemedicine
- Business Model Players Netherlands Telemedicine
- Netherlands Telemedicine Industry Future
Key Segments Covered
By Type of Service Platform
- Tele Home & M-Health
- Tele-Hospitals & Clinics
By Technology Platform:
By Clinical Applications
- Tele Psychiatry
- Tele Dermatology
- Tele Assistance
- Tele Consultation
- Others: Tele radiology, Tele Cardiology, Epidemiology, Prescription Counseling, Surgical Applications, Cardiology and Dentistry
Key Target Audience
- Telemedicine Services Companies
- Second Medical Opinion Companies
- E-Health Players
- Healthcare IT Companies
- Telemedicine Software Companies
- Telemedicine Hardware Companies
- Consulting service providers
- Private Equity/ VCs/ Investment Banking Companies
Time Period Captured in the Report:
2012-2017 - Historical Period
2018-2022 - Future Forecast
Telemedicine Service Companies:
- KSYOS Telemedicine Centre
- Beter Dichtbij
- Tele Assistance 77
- Focus Cura
Telemedicine Software Companies
- Comarch Healthcare
- Patient Journey App
- Connected Health Tech Solutions
- Team Scope
- AMD Global Telemedicine
- Blackford Analysis
- Cupris Healthcare
- Care Zapp
- Philips Healthcare
Telemedicine Hardware Companies
- AMD Global Telemedicine
- Tele Health Solutions
- Global MED
- Cupris Healthcare
- InTouch Health
For more information on the market research report please refer to the below link:
UK Telemedicine Market Outlook to 2022 - by Services (Tele Home & M-Health and Tele Hospital), by Technology Platform (Software, Hardware and Telecom), by Clinical Applications (Tele Cancer Services, Tele Radiology, Tele Pathology, Tele Neurology, Tele Psychology and Others)
The report provides a comprehensive analysis on the UK telemedicine services and technology platform Market. The report covers introduction and genesis, market size, market segmentation by service platforms (Tele Home & M-Health and Tele Hospital), by type of technology platform (Software, Hardware and Telecom), by type of clinical applications (Tele Cancer Services, Tele Radiology, Tele Pathology, Tele Neurology, Tele Psychology and Others) and by delivery mode (Cloud Based and Web Based). The report also covers the overall competitive landscape of major Telemedicine companies including Immedicare, Babylon Health, Push Doctor, Tele Medicine Clinic, Doctor Care Anywhere, Toothpick, Home Touch, Zesty, Skin Analytics, Capture Proof, Medio.Link, Tunstall, Tynetec Ltd., Just Checking, Tele Support. The report also covers Value Chain Analysis in UK telemedicine market, Government regulations, Case Study on successful telemedicine service provider, PEST analysis, along with analyst recommendation and macroeconomic variables.
Sweden Telemedicine Market Outlook to 2022 - By Technology (Software and Hardware) and By Services (Service Platform-Tele Hospitals & Clinics, Tele Home and M-Health and By Clinical Application -Tele Consultation, Tele Radiology, Tele Assistance, Tele Pathology, Tele Psychology and Others)
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the status of telemedicine services and technology market in Sweden. The report focuses on telemedicine services market by Clinical application (Tele Consultation, Tele radiology, Tele Assistance, Tele Pathology, Tele Psychology and Others), by service platform (Tele Hospitals and Clinics, Tele Home and M-Health). The report also covers the overall competitive landscape of major Telemedicine companies including (KRY, My Doctor, Doktor.se, Telemedicine Clinic, Ortivus and other); government role and regulations, value chain analysis, growth drivers, trends and developments. The report concludes with market projection and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Switzerland Telemedicine Market Forecast to 2022 - By Service Platform (Tele Home & M-Health and Tele Hospital), by Technology Platform (Software and Hardware) and by Clinical Applications (Tele Consultation, Tele Dermatology, Tele Pathology, Tele Neurology and Others)
The market research report provides a comprehensive analysis on the introduction and industry genesis, market size by revenue, market segmentation by service and technology platform, by type of service platform (Tele Home & M-Health and Tele Hospital), by type of technology platform (Software and Hardware) and by type of clinical applications (Tele-consultation, Tele-dermatology, Tele-pathology, Tele-neurology and Others). The report also covers Value Chain Analysis in Switzerland telemedicine market, Government regulations, Revenue streams, Case Study on successful telemedicine service provider, PEST analysis, along with analyst recommendation and macroeconomic variables.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of e-Health scenario in Africa covering market challenges and success case studies by countries and at multinational levels. The report discusses about the current health scenario of different countries such as South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Botswana, Cameroon and Ethiopia. The report also provides current e-health scenario and future government plans for development of e-Health space in all countries. The report also includes trends & developments, growth drivers and major restraints, and challenges within the industry to understand current market dynamics in the industry.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing
Ken Research Private Limited
SOURCE Ken Research