DUBLIN, April 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjk4gb/security) has announced the addition of the "Security Competitive Profiles - NEC" report to their offering.
NEC will continue to supply a range of IT security management and biometric solutions to the market, with a company focus on the development of a Big Data and cloud services solution anticipated.
Winning opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region is a core aspect of the company's continued diversification of its international customer base. The company continues to develop its capabilities and global influence though partnerships and strategic acquisitions.
- NEC has a strong position in the security market, focused on the provision of biometrics, data analytics, and system integration solutions.
- The company will continue to focus on the development of security and IT Solutions for Society to enhance and protect urbanized areas and key elements of critical national infrastructure (CNI).
- With this program, the company also hopes to increase and diversify its customer base, whilst using successful projects in the Asia-Pacific region to grow its international business.
- NEC continues to develop its capabilities and global influence though local partnerships with large and small companies, and strategic acquisitions. Recent partnerships with the Singapore Economic Development Board and Sypris, and the acquisition of the Cyber Defence Institute Inc. (Itochu's cybersecurity unit) in 2013 highlight its desire to enhance its capabilities, especially in cybersecurity.
- The company remains a market leader through its provision of border control and biometric solutions to law enforcement and government end users globally.
- Brands including its NeoFace product line will be essential in its evolution as a security producer, although its current strengths are aligned with market demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Company Dashboard
- Key Metrics
- Historical Revenue Growth
- Key Corporate Strategies
- Regional and Industry Market Penetration
- Key Projects
- Analysis of Market Coverage
4. Technology Assessment
- Overview of Technology and Key Brands
- Analysis of Capability
5. Global Analysis
- Analysis of Global Footprint
6. Strategic Analysis
- Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats
7. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjk4gb/security
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets