FELTON, California, May 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Natural Antioxidants Market is expected to display higher growth rate in the upcoming years. Rapid surge in the market is credited to the rising demand from food & beverages industry and increasing number of application of natural antioxidants in bio-pharmaceutical sector. Antioxidants are increasingly used as vitamin supplements, which are gaining widespread popularity among consumers due to their numerous health benefits. Globally, natural antioxidants market is predicted to generate massive revenue over the forecast period, providing numerous opportunities for industry participants to invest in research and development of natural antioxidants.
Antioxidants are categorized as chemical substances that are known to limit or inhibit oxidation. Antioxidant enzyme are typically segregated into endogenous substances that is produced by human body itself, and exogenous substances that are induced through food or supplements. Fruits and vegetables are natural source of antioxidants that include vitamins, carotenoids and phenolic compounds.
Antioxidants are increasingly used in various bakery products and alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages. Changing food patterns and increasing health awareness among young population is largely influencing market demand for antioxidants, in the recent years. Additionally, shift in focus towards organic food products and healthy life style is expected to fuel the growth of antioxidants market in the upcoming years.
Browse research report with TOC on "Global Natural Antioxidants Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/natural-antioxidants-market-report
The natural antioxidant market is broadly categorized into four major segments based on the application type such as pharmaceuticals industry, food industry, animal feed sector and beverage sector. Pharmaceuticals industry segment is growing rapidly in the market with substantial revenue generation in the last few years. Growing popularity of natural antioxidants in pharmaceuticals industry segment is attributed to its growing use in dietary supplements.
The market is divided by region as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa. North America has shown major growth in recent years owing to the rise in implementation of latest technologies in manufacturing sector, surge in number of research & development activities and existence of well-established industrial infrastructure in the region. In European region, Germany, France, and United Kingdom are projected to witness steady growth.
Asia-Pacific region is estimated to hold a major share in the natural antioxidant market with massive growth in forecast period. Countries such as India, China and Singapore are leading the Asia-Pacific market with strong economic growth, increasing awareness level among general population, rising disposable income, and significant investment by leading industry players considering potential growth opportunities in the region.
Browse reports of similar category available with Million Insights:
- Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (M USD), market share and growth rate of Natural Antioxidants in these regions, from 2012 to 2023 (forecast), covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
- Global Natural Antioxidants market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
- Danisco (DuPont)
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Ajinomoto OmniChem
- A&B Ingredients
- AstaReal Group
- Kemin Industries
- On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate of Natural Antioxidants for each application, including
- Food & Beverage
- Animal Feed
- Chemical Industry
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
SOURCE Million Insights