MEXICO CITY, June 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- CIE partners with NUSSLI, the most prestigious international supplier of temporary event structures, generating more seats for the FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE MÉXICO 2015.
- Ticket sales will start on June 20th via http://www.ahr.mx
Following an unprecedented sell-out of tickets for the FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE MÉXICO 2015, Corporación Mexicana de Entretenimiento (CIE) has partnered with NUSSLI, one of the most prestigious international supplier of temporary event structures, to maximize the seating capacity at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez to satisfy the demand of excited fans for tickets.
NUSSLI's expertise and use of state-of-the-art technology to build temporary grandstands has resulted in numerous improvements to increase the circuit's capacity and the number of seats available without compromising pre-purchased tickets.
The main changes are:
- Connecting grandstand 1 and 2 to increase the capacity of the Main Grandstand.
- A new general admission grandstand located at the end of the main straight.
- The grandstand which was on the infield of Moises Solana complex, has been relocated to the short straight to streamline capacity.
- Expansion of areas to include new seats at Foro Sol, on both the South and North zones.
- A new single continuous grandstand in the stadium section combining grandstands 10 and 11.
- The improvement in space and sight-lines of the stands
- Increasing the capacity in different areas of the racetrack without affecting previously purchased tickets.
"We are deeply committed to both national and international fans hoping to experience the return of Formula 1® to Mexico. When the initial ticket release was sold-out within minutes we looked for alternatives to increase the circuit's capacity, NUSSLI provided a great solution," said Federico Alaman, Commercial Director for the FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE MÉXICO 2015. "Today we're delighted to offer new opportunities to attend to one of the largest and most important events in Mexico in recent decades, and to offer this exciting experience to as many people as possible," he added.
Ticket sales will start on June 20th and they are available to purchase via http://www.ahr.mx.
Ticket Price (USD) (3-day tickets) General admission bleacher seat $100 USD Foro Sol bleacher seat South $300 USD Foro Sol bleacher seat North $433 USD Golden bleacher seat $600 USD Platinum bleacher seat $800 USD Main Grandstand $1,250 USD (*PSL Only)
CIE have a variety of corporate packages available, including different entertainment options around the track. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the partnership with NUSSLI, CIE has also partnered with QuintEvents Mexico, the international authorized distributor of Formula One Paddock Club™, the most exclusive hospitality provider in Formula 1®. As a result, hospitality packages will be offered under the new Mexican Grand Prix VIP plan. This plan offers an additional allocation of tickets at the Main Grandstand and the stadium section comprising bleachers 8 and 9, with exclusive access to the race and especial events. Accommodation options are included and special experiences such as a Q&A session with Formula 1 legend Emerson Fittipaldi.
CIE has also established a partnership with Mundomex, which will offer exclusive seating in the "Platinum Plus Oasis" grandstand located on the inside of Moises Solana complex and Platinum Sky Boxes in the stands 5, 9, 10 and 11.
Come and experience the best of Mexico through the 2015 MEXICAN FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX.
Facebook: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
*PSL: These tickets are sold on preferred seating license basis, giving the buyer the right to first refusal for future events.
The F1 FORMULA 1 Logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PREMIO DE MEXICO and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved.
Grandstand images supplied by NUSSLI.
SOURCE Corporación Mexicana de Entretenimiento (CIE)