DUBLIN, October 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Molecular Diagnostics: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Molecular Diagnostics Market is Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 14.3% from 2017 Through 2022 to reach $12.2 Billion by 2017 and $23.8 Billion
- An overview of the global market for molecular diagnostics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of related issues, such as government regulations, reimbursement through insurance, patient confidentiality, and other legal ramifications
- Identification of scientific challenges and advances, including the latest trends in the market
- A relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the field
This study examines the global market for assays used to detect specific nucleic acid sequences in medical and life sciences applications. While the goal of all DNA-based diagnostic assays is similar, several different technologies can be employed. Scientific challenges and advances including the latest trends are emphasized.
We examine government regulations, major collaborations, recent patents and factors affecting the industry globally. In addition, we examine new directions for DNA diagnostic technologies and emerging applications in clinical diagnostics.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
- Introduction to Genomic Diagnostics
- Expression Profiling and Disease
- Expression Profiling and Infectious Disease
- DNA Sequencing for Genotyping and Diagnosis
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Mutation Detection and Genotyping for Specific Genes
- Identification of New Disease Genes
4: Regulations and Finance
- Food and Drug Administration Guidelines
- Internal Standards for DNA Diagnostics
- Minimum Information about a Microarray
- FDA Guidelines for In Vitro Companion Diagnostics
5: Commercial Market Trends
- Market Conditions
- New Requirements for Success
6: Market for Molecular Diagnostics by Technology
- Microarray, Lab-on-a-Chip/Biochips
- In Situ Hybridization (ISH)
- Emerging and Other Diagnostic Technologies
7: Market for Molecular Diagnostics by Application and Products
- Pre-/Postnatal Genetic Screening
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Oncology Diagnostics
- Identity Diagnostics, Forensics and Paternity
- Pharmacogenomics/Other Applications
8: Geographic Forecasts
- Emerging and Other Markets
9: Patent Analysis
- Microfluidics and Biochips
10: Company Profiles
- Abbott Molecular
- Advandx Inc.
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Autogenomics Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Becton Dickinson And Company
- Biomerieux Sa
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Caliper Life Sciences Inc.
- Cepheid Inc.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc.
- Dna Diagnostics Center
- GE Healthcare
- Grifols (Novartis Molecular Diagnostics)
- Hologic Inc.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics
- Life Technologies
- Luminex Corp
- Micronics Inc.
- Emd Millipore
- Myriad Genetics
- Nextcode Genetics
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Oxford Gene Technology
- Qiagen N.V.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Transgenomic Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8dhh2n/molecular
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets