TRIESTE, Italy, October 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "fintech" company modefinance, from Trieste, which specialises in Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for finance launches s-peek Team, the collaborative evolution of s-peek: the first web and mobile platform for analysis and management of credit risk.
S-peek Team provides updated data on over 25 million companies in 40 European countries and means that credit scoring, commercial credit limit and the financial information for a company can be consulted, and the data then shared securely, privately and immediately within a work group.
"Having detailed information on competitors, suppliers and clients is essential", explain modefinance founders Valentino Pediroda and Mattia Ciprian, "but sharing this information often causes inefficiency because it is not supported by integrated channels. Our platform helps information to be shared in a collaborative way within a work group and messages exchanged by computer, smartphone or tablet".
A team administrator can create and manage a group of users who work on company information of common interest and can access the Credit Risk Analytics section where annual sector performance and company data can be compared using intuitive graphics. The platform means matching internal codes to each company and associating it with one or more labels, so as to better understand the structure of one's own portfolio.
S-peek Team allows people who do not know how to read a balance sheet to understand the level of dependability of a company through simplified graphic indicators, which are ascribed using modefinance's proprietary MORE methodology, which is based on the most advanced Big Data, Machine Learning and Analytics using numerical technology analysis.
modefinance is an international credit rating agency that is registered with ESMA. The product of the intuitive belief that Big Data could be applied to finance, modefinance is the first fintech company to work as a ratings agency in Europe. It is also the only Italian ratings agency, and one of the first in the world, to be authorised by ESMA (in October 2016) to issue ratings on the world banking system. modefinance is able to supply ratings on over 200 million companies in over 200 countries around the world, and around 25,000 commercial banks. The company capital is 57% held by the founders, and the remaining 43% by the Corvallis group, an Italian information technology firm.
For more information: