- MobileIron's Ojas Rege to Present at International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) 2012 Conference on August 29
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MobileIron, the leader in Mobile IT, today announced that it has been chosen as the mobile security and management platform by half of the 10 largest law firms in the world and nearly a quarter of the 100 largest US firms.* The company also announced it has added 30 law firms as customers in the last 90 days.
With more and more professionals expecting to use mobile devices such as Android, iPhone, and iPad, law firms are moving quickly to implement a secure way to deliver and manage mobile apps, content, and devices. The answer for many of the largest law firms in the world is MobileIron.
- Large deployments: One MobileIron customer launched a firm-wide initiative built around mobility and iPads. The company shared its story with CIO Magazine in the article The Trials of Enterprise iPad Adoption.
- Global reach: The trend is global. Australian law firm Allens, which uses MobileIron to secure and manage mobile devices and apps, was documented in The Australian Times' story Order! Top Law Firm's Positive Verdict Is In.
- BYOD: Norton Rose Group has been using MobileIron globally and Search Networking UK documented the firm's Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program.
- Preferred user experience: Scottish firm Maclay Murray Spens explained to Computing that it chose MobileIron over other vendors because MobileIron preserves the native user experience.
"Mobile apps and devices are quickly becoming the life blood of law firms," said Ojas Rege, VP Strategy, MobileIron. "Firms want to give their lawyers the tools they need to do their jobs most effectively and productively. Mobile IT teams are turning to MobileIron because they know we will make their mobile initiatives successful."
Ojas Rege will participate on the "No More FUD Around BYOD" panel at the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) 2012 Conference on Wednesday, August 29 in Washington, D.C. For more information, please visit http://ilta.ebiz.uapps.net/PersonifyEbusiness/Default.aspx?tabid=462&productid=914318.
The leader in Mobile IT, MobileIron has been chosen by thousands of organizations that are transforming their businesses through enterprise mobility. Available as an on-premise or a cloud solution, MobileIron was purpose-built to secure and manage mobile apps, content, and devices for global companies. MobileIron was the first to deliver key innovations such as multi-OS mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), and BYOD privacy controls. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.