MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, July 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- To help enterprises understand the implications and possibilities of Windows 10, MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL) today launched the Windows 10 Enterprise Resource Center. Windows 10 is a major operating system (OS) advancement that unifies security and application management within a modern enterprise architecture. In this architecture, enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions are used instead of group policy objects (GPOs) to secure and manage Windows devices across smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
Join MobileIron for an in-depth webcast of what Windows 10 means for the enterprise. Register here to participate on July 22 at 10:00 A.M. PDT.
The Windows 10 Enterprise Resource Center offers a range of resources:
- White paper: Overview of the newest OS features and how they will support the transition from a legacy infrastructure to a modern enterprise architecture
- Infographic: The top 10 things mobile IT administrators need to know about Windows 10
- Webinar: Join MobileIron on July 22 at 10:00 A.M. PDT to review the Windows 10 capabilities that will be tied to EMM
- Educational videos: Need-to-know implications of specific Windows 10 capabilities
- Video Blog: Windows 10 capabilities and the evolution toward a modern enterprise architecture
"The release of Windows 10 is a major milestone in the evolution of modern enterprise architecture. Windows smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops are now converging onto a unified OS platform secured through an EMM solution," said Ojas Rege, Vice President, Strategy, MobileIron. "Our customers see great value in the ability of Windows 10 to enable IT to deploy business apps and secure enterprise data in a simple, consistent manner across the enterprise."
MobileIron provides the secure foundation for companies around the world to transform into Mobile First organizations. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.