DUBLIN, May. 02, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mobile Resource Management (MRM) Solutions - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Mobile Resource Management (MRM) Solutions in US$ Million by the following Segments: Portable GPS Devices, Local & Short Haul Fleets, and Others. Additionally the report provides consolidated Global market analytics in thousand units.
Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. The report profiles 75 companies including many key and niche players such as -
- AppLocation Systems, Inc.
- AT&T, Inc.
- CalAmp Corporation
- Garmin International, Inc.
- PeopleNet Communications Corporation
- SkyBitz, Inc.
- Spireon, Inc.
- Telenav, Inc.
- Teletrac Navman Group
- Telogis, Inc.
- The Descartes Systems Group, Inc.
- Transics International NV
- Trimble, Inc.
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
- Selecting Appropriate Mobile Resource Management Solution
- From GPS to On-board Tracking
- Proper Identification of Business Benefits
- Driver Safety Issues and Business Compliance
- Reduced Carbon Footprint
- Technological Improvements Leading the Way Forward
- Trends in Vehicle Tracking Solutions
- Modern Technologies Aiding Companies
- Cyber Security Concerns
- New Products with Latest Technologies Swamping Market
- Improved Analytics to Give Better Insight
- Immense Growth Potential in Vehicle-Tracking Solutions
- Cross-border Trucking Industry Gaining Prominence Globally
- Market Opportunity Exists At Various Verticals
- Perceived Notions Proving Hindrance in Smooth Ride for Vehicle Tracking Solutions
- Lack of Proven Cross-Border Vehicle Tracking Capabilities Hampering Growth in Cross-border Tracking Vertical
2. VEHICLE TELEMATICS AND FLEET MANAGEMENT
- Growing Production of CVs
- Regulatory Scenario in Commercial Vehicle Telematics
- Cost Pressures in Logistics Industry Spurs Opportunities for CV Telematics in Fleet Management
- Fleet Management Solutions: A Sneak Peek
- Fleet Management Software: An Integral Part of Fleet Management Solutions
- Applications of Fleet Management Software
- Field Service
- Public Transportation
- Major Trends in Fleet Management Software Solutions
- Driver Management
- Preventative Maintenance Utilizing Telematics
- Rising Fuel Prices
3. MOBILE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
4. PRODUCTS INNOVATIONS/INTRODUCTIONS
- Truck-Lite Forays into Telematics Market with Road-Ready Trailer Monitoring System
- CalAmp Launches MDT-7P Android-based Tablet for Aftermarket Telematics Devices
- MapMyIndia Introduces DriveMate, A Real-time Vehicle Tracking Device
- DPL Telematics Unveils Trackall OBDII, An Advanced Vehicle Tracking System
- AboutTime Technologies Rolls Out WorkMax, A Cloud-Based Resource Management Solution
- BlackBerry Launches Trailer Monitoring System in US Market
- I.D. Systems Launches PowerFleet IQ and VeriWise IQ Next Generation Supply Chain Asset Analytics Software
- TATA Motors Introduces Telematics Based Tracking Service, TATA SKOOLMAN
- CalAmp Rolls Out MobileInstall and MobileView For Streamlining Fleet Operations
5. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- Vehicle Tracking Solutions Inks Deal with Globalstar Inc. for Providing GPS Solutions
- Safetrac Partners With Arvento for Offering Enhanced Services to Consumers
- Telogis adds Nissan to Partner Rooster for Providing Connected Vehicles Services to Nissan Customers in Europe
- Tech Data Inks Deal With Actsoft for Better Management of Employees and Vehicle Fleet
- Azuga Expands Its Reach Globally
- Teletrac Navman Partners with Garmin to Offer In-cab Tablet Solution
- Verizon Acquires Fleetmatics
- Sierra Wireless Takes Over GenX Mobile Inc.
- Laird Acquires Novero
- Novatel Takes Over DigiCore
- Telular Acquires GPS North America and Reltima
- Orange Business Services Takes Over Ocean
- doForms Signs Technology Partnership with InSight Mobile Data
6. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
7. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 75 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 78)
- The United States (46)
- Canada (7)
- Europe (10)
- France (1)
- The United Kingdom (4)
- Rest of Europe (5)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (8)
- Middle East (4)
- Latin America (1)
- Africa (2
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6n6gw/mobile_resource
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716