LONDON, November 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The Future of NFC, m-Commerce, m-Banking, P2P Transfers, and Mobile Money
Mobile payments (mPayments) utilise both network assets and in-device components to deliver mobile applications capable of making payments for a range of services, dependent upon the market. Although the infrastructure is not yet in place for mPayments to become ubiquitous, this is the obvious endgame. Visiongain has determined that global mobile payments networks will carry over $251 billion in transactions during 2013.
In Japan, the most advanced mPayments market, mobile phones have all but replaced wallets. While the society maintains a tradition of card payments, mobile phones have become an essential element in payment, purchase tracking, commuting, and fund transfers. Visiongain supports the assertion that mobile phones will replace payment and other cards in some markets during the forecast period.
Why you should buy Mobile Payment (mPayment) Market Report 2013-2023: The Future of NFC, m-Commerce, m-Banking, P2P Transfers, and Mobile Money
What is the future of the mobile payment market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive mobile payment report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover mobile payment forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the mobile payment sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global mobile payment market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the mobile payment market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 160 page report provides 189 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future mobile payment market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the mobile payment sector
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this knowledge
- By reading the exclusive expert interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the mobile payment sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview from a leading industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- The Royal Bank of Canada
• Understand the prospects for the leading national mobile payment markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for mobile payment companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual mPayment revenue forecasts, mPayment transaction value forecasts and mPayment cumulative user forecasts from 2013-2023 for 5 regions and 10 leading national markets.
- North America forecast 2013-2023
- Latin America forecast 2013-2023
- Asia Pacific forecast 2013-2023
- Europe forecast 2013-2023
- Middle East & Africa forecast 2013-2023
- US forecast 2013-2023
- China forecast 2013-2023
- Japan forecast 2013-2023
- India forecast 2013-2023
- Canada forecast 2013-2023
- United Arab Emirates forecast 2013-2023
- Kenya forecast 2013-2023
- Singapore forecast 2013-2023
- South Korea forecast 2013-2023
- Nigeria forecast 2013-2023
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats (SWOT), drivers, and restraints tied to product advances and market development. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Development strategy
- Technological/social issues and constraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Relationship between mobile payment, mobile commerce, and mobile banking in different markets and economies
- Leading technologies and applications
- Leading players, recent acquisitions, and partnerships
- Analysis of barriers to entry
• Identify who the leading companies are in the mobile payment industry
- Our mobile payment report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the mobile payment industry are strong, and from 2013 mobile payment holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 19 leading mobile payment companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- PayPal Mobile
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Globe GCash
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the mobile payment market
The Mobile Payment (mPayment) Market Report 2013-2023: The Future of NFC, m-Commerce, m-Banking, P2P Transfers, and Mobile Money report provides impartial mobile payment sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with the Royal Bank of Canada are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023.
How the Mobile Payment (mPayment) Market Report 2013-2023: The Future of NFC, m-Commerce, m-Banking, P2P Transfers, and Mobile Money can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the mobile payment market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Mobile Payment (mPayment) Market Report 2013-2023: The Future of NFC, m-Commerce, m-Banking, P2P Transfers, and Mobile Money. Avoid missing out -order our report now.
Alliance and Leicester
Fast Identity Online
Perfect World International
Royal Bank of Canada
TQ Digital Entertainment
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org.