DUBLIN, November 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28vxm4/mobile_health_app) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Health App Market Report 2013-2017: The Commercialization of mHealth Apps" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report concentrates on the mobile applications healthcare market. The report's objective is to give a comprehensive overview of the market and enable readers to gain a deep understanding of its current status, its driving factors and its future developments. The report will provide companies from all industries with insights into the market.
The report gives a detailed description of the current market status (2010-2012). It analysis market trends, explains mHealth app categories & best practise apps and provides market forecasts until 2017.
The report also provides first hand insights of more than 1.000 mHealth app publishers on business potentials of mHealth app categories, chronic deseases best suited for mobile services, platform strategies, business models, most promissing private and HCPs target groups and much more.
In summary the report offers:
- Key trends and drivers of the mHealth market
- Market forecasts until 2017 per revenue source
- Top 10 mHealth app download numbers per platform and country
- App strategies and insights from 1.000+ mHealth app publishers ( 3 years survey)
- Detailed explanation of 14 mHealth app categories
- Monitoring of 62 mHealth app stores
- Including 20 best practices examples and guidelines
- 110 pages full of facts on the mHealth market
- Graphic package including 60 graphics and tables for easy copy & past into your presentation
- Key facts and figures on the mobile app market
The full report is 116 pages long and contains 60 figures and 8 tables.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/28vxm4/mobile_health_app
SOURCE Research and Markets