LONDON, February 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Senior military officials are set to attend Defence IQ's Airborne ISR Conference in London this week to explore the future of ISR capability development through debate and networking: http://www.airborneisr.com
Gathering intelligence and prosecuting persistent aerial surveillance and reconnaissance missions now rests as the top priority for militaries around the world. The challenges surrounding delivering a persistent surveillance capability, ISR capability development, and the future use of unmanned aerial systems will be a key focus on the agenda at Airborne ISR: http://www.airborneisr.com
Showcasing operational experience, Airborne ISR will hear from senior military personnel from Poland, France, Germany, Turkey and many other nations including:
- Colonel Mariusz Jachol, Chief, Imagery Intelligence Development Branch, J2 Division, Polish Armed Forces
- Colonel Gilles Randreau, Commander, 61st Artillery Regiment, French Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Roland Runge, Head, Tactical Air Reconnaissance & UAS Office, German Air Force Command
- Captain Mehmet Çolak, UAV Coordinator, UAV & ISR Department, Turkish Air Force
- Conference Chair: Matt Roper, Group Head, NATO Owned Systems, Joint Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (JISR)Team, NATO Communications & Information Agency (NCIA)
Airborne ISR will feature a dedicated focus day on Unmanned Aerial Systems, exploring lessons learned, multi-functionality and sensors. Led by industry leaders, discussion will focus on Advancing International UAS Capabilities, in particular, what UAS manufacturers and systems integrators see as the key areas for future investment in R&D.
The Airborne ISR four day agenda is available on the event website, along with related articles and reports: http://www.airborneisr.com
Airborne ISR 2013 will be held between 25 - 28 February in London and is sponsored by AgustaWestland, Gulfstream, IAI Elta, Rafael, Terma and ViaSat.
About Defence IQ
Defence IQ is a leading news and analysis portal on global defence and military-related topics. Join the 65,000-strong community now for access to articles, videos, podcasts and sector reports: http://www.defenceiq.com/join.cfm.
Notes to Editors:
For further information on Airborne ISR contact +44(0)20-7368-9737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for press accreditation at the event email email@example.com.
SOURCE Defence IQ