Forecasts by Platform (Dismounted Soldiers, Land Vehicles, Naval Vehicles, Aerial Vehicles), by Technology (Helmet Mounted Display Systems (HMD), Heads-Up Display (HUD), and Smart Glasses, Plus Analysis of Leading Companies
• Do you need definitive military augmented reality market data? • Succinct military augmented reality market analysis? • Technological insight? • Clear competitor analysis? • Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The spate of investments in augmented reality technology has led Visiongain to publish this timely report.
Visiongain assesses the military augmented reality market will reach $1.4bn in 2018. Augmented reality technologies in the defence sector are expected to flourish in the next few years because of increased spending by governments on modernizing their armed forces and also because of the changing nature of warfare, thereby driving significant growth in this market. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• 150+ Quantitative Tables, Charts, And Graphs
• Analysis Of Key Players In Military Augmented Reality Technologies • Rockwell Collins • Elbit Systems • BAE Systems Plc • Applied Research Associates • BANC3 Inc • Thales Group • Osterhout Design Group • Six15 Technologies
• Global Military Augmented Reality Technologies Market Outlook And Analysis From 2018-2028
• 133 Major Military Augmented Reality Contract And Projects
• Military Augmented Reality Technology Projections, Analysis And Potential From 2018-2028 • Helmet Mounted Displays Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • Heads Up Displays Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • Smart Glasses Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• National Military Augmented Reality Market Forecasts From 2018-2028 • Australia Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • Canada Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • France Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • Israel Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • Italy Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • Japan Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • Russia Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • South Korea Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • UK Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • US Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028 • RoW Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
Key questions answered • What Does The Future Hold For The Military Augmented Reality Industry? • Where Should You Target Your Business Strategy? • Which Applications Should You Focus Upon? • Which Disruptive Technologies Should You Invest In? • Which Companies Should You Form Strategic Alliances With? • Which Company Is Likely To Success And Why? • What Business Models Should You Adopt? • What Industry Trends Should You Be Aware Of?
Target audience • Leading military augmented reality companies • Suppliers • Contractors • Technologists • R&D staff • Consultants • Analysts • CEO's • CIO's • COO's • Business development managers • Investors • Governments • Agencies • Industry organisations • Banks
21st Century Fox ADS Inc. Airbus Defence & Space Airbus Helicopters Alenia Aermacchi Apple, Inc. Applied Research Associates (ARA) APX Labs ARA Arcane Technologies ASELSAN Atheer, Inc. Augmented Vision Inc. BAE Systems Hägglunds BAE Systems plc BANC3 Inc. Bell Helicopters. Boeing Company China Electronics Technology Group Corporation Cinoptics Close Air Solutions Cohort Group plc Collins Aerospace Systems Convergent Manufacturing Technologies, Cubic Corporation DAQRI Dassault Aviation DCNS Department of Defence Ordnance Technology Consortium Design Interactive (DI) Digilens DIOTA EFW Inc., Elbit Systems Ltd. Elbit Systems of America Eligo Vision Eon Reality Inc. ESA Vision Systems ESG Excelitas Technologies Facebook in 2014 FedEx Express Fincantieri Finmeccanica Future Naval Capabilities Applied Research Gentex Corporation Google Harris Corporation. Hunter Medical Research Institute (HMRI) Immy Inc. Innovega International Enterprises Inc. ISTEC ICE Ltd. J&F Alliance, JSC United Aircraft Corporation Kongsberg Gallium Kopin Corporation KRET L-3 Communications L-3 Link L3 Warrior Sensor Systems Leonardo LifeBEAM LIG Nex1 Liteye Systems Inc. Lockheed Martin Lumus Optical Microsoft Corporation NGRAIN Oculus VR ODG Optech4D Optics1 Inc. Osterhout Design Group Paravion Technology Inc. Physical Optics Corporation (POC) Precision Technic Defence A/S, Qioptiq Photonics Ltd. Quanta Computer Rafael Advanced Defence Rapid Imaging Software Inc. Raytheon ReallarR Rockwell Collins Rosoboronexport SA Photonics Saab Saab Australia SEA Shenzhen O-film Tech Co., Ltd. Six15 Technologies Sukhoi Tactical Display Group LLC TechSolutions Thales Group United Technologies Corporation (UTC) Vanfund Urban Investment & Development Co. Ltd. Vision Systems International Visual Analytics Research and Development Consortium of Canada (VARDEC) Vuzix Corporation
Organisations mentioned Army of South Korea Australian Army British Army Canadian Armed Forces Defence Science & Technology Laboratory (DSTL) Defence Science Technology Group (DSTG) French Air Force Indian Air Force Indian Navy Industry Trade Association Israel Defence Forces (IDF) Israeli Navy Italian Air Force Italian Ministry of Defence Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade Mari State University National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) NATO Norwegian Army Organisation for Joint Armament Cooperation Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) Polish Air Force Polish Ministry of National Defence Republic of Korea Air Force (ROKAF) Royal Australian Air Force Royal Canadian Air Force Royal Danish Air Force (RDAF) Royal Thai Air Force (RTAF) Russian Advanced Research Fund Russian Air Force Russian Defence Ministry Russian Defence Ministry Main Robotics Research and Test Center Russian Navy South Korean Air Force South Korean Army South Korean Military Academy South Korean Ministry of Science Technology & Innovation Spanish Ministry of Defence Transparency International U.K. Ministry of Defence (MoD) U.K. Royal Air Force (RAF) U.K. Royal Navy U.S. Defense Logistics Agency U.S. Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency (HSARPA) U.S. Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) U.S. Air Force U.S. Army U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC) U.S. Army Contracting Command U.S. Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation (PEO STRI) U.S. Army Research Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM) U.S. Army's NVESD (Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate) U.S. Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO) U.S. Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) U.S. Department of Defence Ordnance Technology Consortium U.S. Marine Corps U.S. Naval Surface Warfare Center U.S. Navy U.S. Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate (NVESD) U.S. Office of Naval Research.(ONR) University of Birmingham University of Newcastle (UON) Wright-Patterson Air Force Base