LONDON, October 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts by Platform (Dismounted Soldiers, Land Vehicles, Naval Vehicles, Aerial Vehicles), by Technology (Helmet Mounted Display Systems (HMD), Heads-Up Display (HUD), and Smart Glasses, Plus Analysis of Leading Companies
• Do you need definitive military augmented reality market data?
• Succinct military augmented reality market analysis?
• Technological insight?
• Clear competitor analysis?
• Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The spate of investments in augmented reality technology has led Visiongain to publish this timely report.
Visiongain assesses the military augmented reality market will reach $1.4bn in 2018. Augmented reality technologies in the defence sector are expected to flourish in the next few years because of increased spending by governments on modernizing their armed forces and also because of the changing nature of warfare, thereby driving significant growth in this market. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• 150+ Quantitative Tables, Charts, And Graphs
• Analysis Of Key Players In Military Augmented Reality Technologies
• Rockwell Collins
• Elbit Systems
• BAE Systems Plc
• Applied Research Associates
• BANC3 Inc
• Thales Group
• Osterhout Design Group
• Six15 Technologies
• Global Military Augmented Reality Technologies Market Outlook And Analysis From 2018-2028
• 133 Major Military Augmented Reality Contract And Projects
• Military Augmented Reality Application Forecasts And Analysis From 2018-2028
• Dismounted Soldiers Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Land Vehicles Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Naval Vehicles Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Aerial Vehicles Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Military Augmented Reality Technology Projections, Analysis And Potential From 2018-2028
• Helmet Mounted Displays Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Heads Up Displays Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Smart Glasses Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• National Military Augmented Reality Market Forecasts From 2018-2028
• Australia Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Canada Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• France Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Israel Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Italy Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Japan Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• Russia Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• South Korea Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• UK Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• US Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
• RoW Military Augmented Reality Technologies Forecast 2018-2028
Key questions answered
• What Does The Future Hold For The Military Augmented Reality Industry?
• Where Should You Target Your Business Strategy?
• Which Applications Should You Focus Upon?
• Which Disruptive Technologies Should You Invest In?
• Which Companies Should You Form Strategic Alliances With?
• Which Company Is Likely To Success And Why?
• What Business Models Should You Adopt?
• What Industry Trends Should You Be Aware Of?
• Leading military augmented reality companies
• R&D staff
• Business development managers
• Industry organisations
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/military-augmented-reality-mar-technologies-market-report-2018-2028/
21st Century Fox
Airbus Defence & Space
Applied Research Associates (ARA)
Augmented Vision Inc.
BAE Systems Hägglunds
BAE Systems plc
China Electronics Technology Group Corporation
Close Air Solutions
Cohort Group plc
Collins Aerospace Systems
Convergent Manufacturing Technologies,
Department of Defence Ordnance Technology Consortium
Design Interactive (DI)
Elbit Systems Ltd.
Elbit Systems of America
Eon Reality Inc.
ESA Vision Systems
Facebook in 2014
Future Naval Capabilities Applied Research
Hunter Medical Research Institute (HMRI)
International Enterprises Inc.
ISTEC ICE Ltd.
JSC United Aircraft Corporation
L3 Warrior Sensor Systems
Liteye Systems Inc.
Osterhout Design Group
Paravion Technology Inc.
Physical Optics Corporation (POC)
Precision Technic Defence A/S,
Qioptiq Photonics Ltd.
Rafael Advanced Defence
Rapid Imaging Software Inc.
Shenzhen O-film Tech Co., Ltd.
Tactical Display Group LLC
United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
Vanfund Urban Investment & Development Co. Ltd.
Vision Systems International
Visual Analytics Research and Development Consortium of Canada (VARDEC)
Army of South Korea
Canadian Armed Forces
Defence Science & Technology Laboratory (DSTL)
Defence Science Technology Group (DSTG)
French Air Force
Indian Air Force
Industry Trade Association
Israel Defence Forces (IDF)
Italian Air Force
Italian Ministry of Defence
Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology
Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade
Mari State University
National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
Organisation for Joint Armament Cooperation
Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF)
Polish Air Force
Polish Ministry of National Defence
Republic of Korea Air Force (ROKAF)
Royal Australian Air Force
Royal Canadian Air Force
Royal Danish Air Force (RDAF)
Royal Thai Air Force (RTAF)
Russian Advanced Research Fund
Russian Air Force
Russian Defence Ministry
Russian Defence Ministry Main Robotics Research and Test Center
South Korean Air Force
South Korean Army
South Korean Military Academy
South Korean Ministry of Science Technology & Innovation
Spanish Ministry of Defence
U.K. Ministry of Defence (MoD)
U.K. Royal Air Force (RAF)
U.K. Royal Navy
U.S. Defense Logistics Agency
U.S. Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency (HSARPA)
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory (NRL)
U.S. Air Force
U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM)
U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC)
U.S. Army Contracting Command
U.S. Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation (PEO STRI)
U.S. Army Research Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM)
U.S. Army's NVESD (Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate)
U.S. Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO)
U.S. Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
U.S. Department of Defence Ordnance Technology Consortium
U.S. Marine Corps
U.S. Naval Surface Warfare Center
U.S. Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate (NVESD)
U.S. Office of Naval Research.(ONR)
University of Birmingham
University of Newcastle (UON)
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com