DUBLIN, May 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Middle East Homeland Security Market, 2015" report to their offering.
The Middle Eastern Homeland Security market will grow at a CAGR of 15.5% to achieve $17.05 billion by 2021, strongly driven by government initiatives to create a smart and secure environment amidst high terrorist activities in the region. The Middle Eastern Homeland Security market registered a revenue of $7.19 billion in 2015.
This report defines the Middle Eastern Homeland Security market as comprising three market segments: Monitoring and Surveillance Systems, Restricted Entry Systems and Perimeter Security Solutions. Each segment has unique trends which are expected to drive the market in the identified verticals: Government, O&G and Transportation. This report focuses on the way these segments will grow by 2021, and the opportunities that are available for the companies participating in this space.
Despite cuts in military budgets and spending, the governments' focus towards procuring smart and intelligent security solutions to preserve internal security has remained undeterred. Clearly laid out regulations help companies identify the needs of a particular vertical, but the challenge is to provide appealing value additions while keeping the cost factor in mind. In country-wise analysis, Saudi Arabia will have largest market share of 45.9% of the total market. Factors such as being host to several major events such as Dubai Expo 2020 and Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022 provide lucrative opportunities which can be utilized effectively with a sound strategic plan.
Market revenue in this report was derived from discussions with industry participants, review of company annual reports, secondary sources and information gathered from in-house database.
The base year for the analysis is 2015, and the forecast period is 2016 to 2021. Revenue is provided in US dollars.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the state of the planned investments on Internal Security?
- What are the growing trends in the Middle Eastern Homeland Security Market?
- What are the trends and growth pattern of identified segments: Monitoring and Surveillance Systems, Restricted Entry Systems and Perimeter Security Solutions?
- What opportunities does the market hold for Tier II and Tier III players?
- What are the strategies that companies can make use of to exploit the opportunity at hand?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Homeland Security Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Homeland Security Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Homeland Security Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Monitoring & Surveillance Systems Segment Analysis
8. Restricted Entry Systems Segment Analysis
9. Perimeter Security Solutions Segment Analysis
10. End-User Vertical Analysis-Government
11. End-User Vertical Analysis-Oil and Gas
12. End-User Vertical Analysis-Transportation
13. Country Analysis-The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
14. Country Analysis-United Arab Emirates
15. Country Analysis-Qatar
16. Country Analysis-Kuwait
17. Country Analysis-Oman
18. Country Analysis-Bahrain
19. Country Analysis-Rest of Middle East
20. The Last Word
- 360 Vision
- Boeing Moser-Baer
- Boom Edam
- FLIR Systems
- Gerenal Dynamics
- Harris Corporation
- Leonardo (Finmeccanica)
- Lockhead Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Raybeam Optronics
- Shanghai Eastimage
- video Security
- Zoom Tech
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpmxv8/middle_east
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets