DUBLIN, June 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll284w/middle_east_and) has announced the addition of the "Middle East & Africa Automotive Sensors Market - Growth, Trends & Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
The Middle East & Africa automotive sensors market is expected to increase to $1.45 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 6.08% over the period 2014-2020
The low cost & compact size, ecofriendly & bulk manufacturing capability, and energy efficient are the key drivers which are making the automotive sensors market to grow lucratively. Development of new applications for technologies which utilize nano and micro technology will help grow the Middle East & Africa automotive sensor market. Increased research and development in the sensor industry is creating opportunities for technological advancements that open up new horizon for sensor applications.
The major trend driving the Middle East & Africa automotive sensor market is miniaturization and improved communication capabilities, which enables their integration into vehicles without interfering with the basic functionalities of the vehicle. The factors driving the growth of automotive sensors market in Africa are its growing use in various applications, such as automotive and medical. There are several players in Middle East and Africa automotive sensor market, which makes it a competitive one.
As of 2014, the market witnessed presence of various international players, including Honeywell International, Siemens AG, Robert Bosch, General Electric, and Emerson Electric Company. New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to grow in the automotive sensor market.
The Middle East & Africa Automotive Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Temperature, Pressure, Speed, Level/Position, MEMS, Magnetic, Gas, and Inertial), Application (Powertrain, Body Electronics, Vehicle Security Systems, Alternative Fuel Vehicle, and Telematics).
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Middle East & Africa Automotive Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Middle East & Africa Automotive Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middle East & Africa Automotive Sensors market on a regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Denso Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- Texas Instruments
- Sensata Technologies
- Delphi Automotive
- CTS Corporation
- Maxim Integrated
- Analog Devices
- Continental Automotive
- Aleph Automotive Sensors
- HITACHI Automotive Systems Americas
- Hamlin Electronics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll284w/middle_east_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets