DALLAS, April 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com adds "PharmaLeaders: Mid-Cap Biotechnology Benchmark Report - Sales Forecasts and Product Valuations of Innovative Biotechs" to its store.
The report "PharmaLeaders: Mid-Cap Biotechnology Benchmark Report - Sales Forecasts and Product Valuations of Innovative Biotechs" applies our proprietary ranking methodology to compare the competitive positions of 35 mid-cap biotechnology companies on 14 financial metrics. These companies are analyzed based on their financial performance, research and development (R&D) spending, capital structure, and firm utilization to illustrate the different strategies they are using to increase value for their shareholders and create a competitive advantage.
In addition to the financial metrics, this report provides an overview of the biotech sector growth rates, and discusses the regulatory approvals that occurred in 2014, along with our forecast sales outlook for each drug. We also examine how the patent cliff will impact the industry moving forward, along with deals and licensing activity, and the prospects for niche/orphan drugs. Lastly, we use our proprietary database tools to determine the Net Present Value (NPV) of both marketed and clinical pipeline assets and their future profits and cash flows.
Key Questions Answered covered in this report include: What specific strategies are these innovative biotech companies employing to gain market share?; What therapeutic areas are these biotech companies focusing their R&D spending?; Which trends will affect the biotech sector moving forward?; How does my pipeline and commercialization strategy match up against the competition?; What specific business development activities are taking place, in terms of partnerships or M&A?; What particular enabling technologies and drug platforms are these biotech companies developing?; How are these biotech companies maximizing their capital spend to gain a competitive advantage?
The combined total revenues for the peer group of 35 mid-cap biotech companies increased from $24.8 billion in 2013 to $26.5 billion in 2014, representing a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.9% Companies analysis discussed in this PharmaLeaders: Mid-Cap Biotechnology Benchmark Report - Sales Forecasts and Product Valuations of Innovative Biotechs report include Acadia, Actelion, Alexion, BioMarin, Cubist, Incyte, Medivation, Pharmacyclics, Regeneron and Vertex. Order a Purchase copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=348914 . (This is a premium report priced at US$3995 for a single user License.)
- This report provides analysis of the key drivers and trends shaping the biotechnology sector; including drivers of financial growth and R&D spending, FDA approvals, generic erosion, corporate strategy, orphan drugs and asset value creation
- This report offers a deep dive into the synergies behind partnering and acquisition activity
- FDA expedited review - drugs approved by Fast Track, Breakthrough, Priority Review, and Accelerated approval pathways
- Six-year forecasts for key drugs approved in 2014; Net Present Value (NPV) for key drugs approved in 2014.
Reasons to buy
- Analyze and track the strategies that these drug companies are using to gain share in the increasingly competitive market
- Understand the underlying financial metrics that differentiate certain companies from the pack in terms of growth and profitability, spending and asset structure
- Organize your sales and marketing strategy to identify companies with proprietary technologies in order to maximize opportunities for licensing, partnership, equity investment or takeover
- Independent source to benchmark your company's performance against a similar peer group to assess areas of strength/weakness
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2.1 Report Scope
2.2 Companies Covered
2.3 Upcoming Reports
2.4 Recently Published Reports
3 Market Dynamics
3.1 Sector Fundamentals
3.2 FDA Approved 41 New Drugs in 2014
3.3 Orphan Drugs: No Longer a Rare Opportunity
3.4 FDA Approved 27 New Drugs in 2013
3.5 Patent Cliff to Erode $65 Billion in Sales by 2019
4 Collaboration and Acquisition Strategies
4.1 Deals Landscape
4.2 M&A Analysis
4.3 Licensing and Partnership Deals
5 Financial Management
5.2 Year-to-Year Revenue Growth
5.3 Operating Income
5.4 Gross Profit Margin
5.5 Expense Performance Metrics
5.6 Liquidity and Valuation Metrics
6 Company Analysis
7 Future Outlook
Explore more reports on Biotechnology at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/biotechnology .
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
SOURCE RnR Market Research