Live Events Provide Learning Opportunities for Users in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia
TYSONS CORNER, Virginia, June 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms, today announced its next 20 Symposium locations. Each one-day event, taking place in July in cities across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, will demonstrate MicroStrategy 10.4's functionality during an executive keynote, followed by a day filled with 12 to 16 breakout sessions and hands-on workshops that will cover new content spanning:
- Industry Solutions – learn how MicroStrategy 10™ can help organizations in retail, banking, higher education, healthcare, manufacturing & CPG, facilities, sales and municipal government change the way they do business.
- Analytics – hear how enterprise data discovery delivers trusted analytics to decentralized teams and departments, how easily organizations can draw value from big data sources and use predictive analytics with R, and how end users can create stunning visualizations with D3.
- Mobility – learn about mobile analytics, mobile productivity apps, and custom mobile app development for end users; and
- Security – hear how organizations can provide employees with access to physical and logical assets.
Symposium attendees will be able to learn about the latest version of MicroStrategy 10 – MicroStrategy 10.4 – which features new updates in analytics, mobility and security that make the platform faster and easier to use. Key new features include increased capacity of server clusters to help scale applications to large user populations, and a work fencing tool that creates faster performance for specific user groups, critical batch processes and ad-hoc query activity. MicroStrategy 10 addresses the need for self-service data preparation at the business-user level by combining enterprise data governance with ease of use.
MicroStrategy's Symposium Series offers IT and business users an opportunity to network, take workshops, and hear about real-world applications for MicroStrategy 10 from MicroStrategy customers such as Boston Children's Hospital, Coach, Colis Privé, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Huntington National Bank, IM Associates, Jabil Circuit, LifeWay Christian Resources, Parallon, Saint-Gobain Abrasives, Sutter Health, and T-Systems International.
The July 2016 Symposium Series will feature topics on analytics and mobile applications in retail, banking, higher education, healthcare and other sectors being transformed by big data. Actian Corporation, a leader in best-in-class enterprise-grade transactional integration and big data analytical solutions, is a President Sponsor of the 2016 Symposium Series in North America.
"Today, companies are creating data at an explosive rate, and business intelligence isn't as much a choice as it is a necessity, since companies need to uncover insights and make informed, fact-driven decisions," said Michael J. Saylor, CEO, MicroStrategy Incorporated, who will keynote many of the July events and speak alongside other MicroStrategy executives. "Our Symposium events connect customers to each other to share best practices, hear the latest thinking in big data, and bring home valuable lessons and ideas that move the needle in BI."
To learn more about MicroStrategy 10.4, please visit www.microstrategy.com. To register for an upcoming Symposium near you, please visit the corresponding registration link below.
- July 4 in Cologne, Germany: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/dfqx0b?RefID=CologneQ32016_01
- July 5 in Brussels, Belgium: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/tfqxq8?RefID=BrusselsQ32016_01
- July 6 in Lyon, France: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/pfqx0y?RefID=LyonQ32016_01
- July 7 in Lisbon, Portugal: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/gfqbms?RefID=LisbonQ32016_01
- July 7 in Nashville, TN: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/kfqx0y?RefID=NashvilleQ32016_01
- July 8 in London, UK: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/lfqx06?RefID=LondonQ32016_01
- July 11 in Bangalore, India: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/dfqckd?RefID=BangaloreQ32016_01
- July 11 in Washington, DC: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/4fq3zb?RefID=WashingtonQ32016_01
- July 12 in New York, NY: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/vfq3zz?RefID=NewYorkQ32016_01
- July 13 in Boston, MA: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/qfq3wj?RefID=BostonQ32016_01
- July 14 in Toronto, Canada: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/1fq3w2?RefID=TorontoQ32016_01
- July 15 in Orlando, FL: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/wfqx0h?RefID=OrlandoQ32016_01
- July 15 in Sydney, Australia: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/cfq3l1?RefID=SydneyQ32016_01
- July 18 in Houston, TX: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/cfq37t?RefID=HoustonQ32016_01
- July 19 in Jakarta, Indonesia: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/7fq3tw?RefID=JakartaQ32016_01
- July 19 in Seoul, South Korea: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/kfq3m3?RefID=SeoulQ32016_01
- July 19 in Los Angeles, CA: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/9fq3lj?RefID=LosAngelesQ32016_01
- July 20 in Silicon Valley, CA: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/3fq3wr?RefID=SanFranciscoQ32016_01
- July 21 in Tokyo, Japan: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/sfq3hd?RefID=TokyoQ32016_01
- July 25 in Columbus, OH: http://events.microstrategy.com/d/7fq3zb?RefID=ColumbusQ32016_01
About MicroStrategy Incorporated
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms. The Company's mission is to provide enterprise analytics, mobility and security platforms that are flexible, powerful, scalable and user-friendly. To learn more, visit MicroStrategy online, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy 10 and MicroStrategy 10.4 are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE MicroStrategy Incorporated