Now 1 Billion WhatsApp users have safe access to their messages while driving
NEW YORK, March 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- messageLOUD, an Android smartphone app that automatically reads your texts and email out loud so you can drive safer, today announced a valuable new feature of its service: reading WhatsApp messages out loud.
The addition of WhatsApp support addresses the needs of hundreds of millions of drivers around the world, who rely on WhatsApp in place of traditional text/sms and other messaging services. messageLOUD was designed with a singular purpose: to increase safety and eliminate distracted driving. As such, messageLOUD will continue to add support for additional popular messaging platforms so people can put their phones down and drive safe, without missing any important communication.
"As one of the most popular messaging apps in the world, WhatsApp was a logical addition to messageLOUD's portfolio of messaging support. The inclusion of WhatsApp will encourage drivers to put their phones down, yet stay connected to the outside world," said Garin Toren, founder and CEO of messageLOUD. "We will be adding continuous support for popular personal and business messaging types this year, so drivers can stop the deadly practice of messaging while driving. Our goal is to have ALL your message read aloud, so you never need to pick up or look at your phone."
messageLOUD is available for download at the Google Play Store. The service is free for the first 30 days, then £6.99 to purchase.
Here's how it works:
- Simple, one-time sign-in with your email address (messageLOUD supports Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Hotmail and Yahoo email accounts).
- When you get in your car, tap the messageLOUD icon and set to DRIVEmode.
- Now all your texts, WhatsApp messages and email will automatically be read out loud.
- Users can dismiss, delete or call the sender back with simple 'eyes-free' gestures.
- Bluetooth compatible.
- Customizable auto-responder for incoming texts.
- Customizable settings to best serve your needs: such as personalizing contacts to allow or ignore.
- Tailor which messages you want read out loud.
messageLOUD is coming to iPhone later in 2016.
messageLOUD is a patent pending messaging service that automatically reads your texts, WhatsApp messages and email out loud, allowing you to drive, work and play safely and productively. Our mission is to eliminate distracted driving with an eyes-free experience that enables you to automatically hear your messages out loud, to easily delete or dismiss messages, or call the sender back –– all without having to look at your phone. For more information about messageLOUD, partnership opportunities and customer support, visit http://www.messageLOUD.com
PR Contact: email@example.com, +1 646 719 1496