'The M&A Attorney Hourly Rate Report 2017' details the hourly rates of Attorneys at the most active Deal Law Firms. Rates are analyzed by:
1. Firm Revenue Group (AMLAW 10, 50, 100, 101-200 and non-AMLAW Firms)
2. Individual Firm including a Relative Hourly Rate Ranking (Highest to Lowest) for each Firm
3. M&A Deal Representation for Acquirer, Seller and Target Companies including an M&A Deal Value (Highest to Lowest) for each Law Firm
4. Hourly Rates by Industry to determine industry opportunity and strength for deals.
Attorneys practicing Mergers & Acquisitions have in the past, had the highest overall rates; this continues to be the case for 2017 as well, based on 2016 results and a modest increase for 2017. Deals, overall, are up and so are the hourly rates of almost all law firms especially the premier ones with hourly rates easily exceeding $1,200 for Partners.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1: Rates by AMLAW Group
Section 2: Rates by Individual Firm
Section 3: M&A Deals
Section 4: M&A Deals - Relative Deal Rankings
Section 5: M&A Rates by Industry
- ADVISES Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern