STOCKHOLM, Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
Strong order intake and substantial improvement of the company's order book as well as operating cash flow
Fourth quarter (October-December 2020)
- Order intake amounted to 73.1 (54.7) MSEK.
- Net sales amounted to 45.9 (60.2) MSEK.
- Operating income for the period before depreciations (EBITDA) totalled 4.3 (11.8) MSEK.
- Net income for the period amounted to 3.3 (7.8) MSEK.
- Earnings per share (EPS) was 0.14 (0.32) SEK.
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled 20.1 (-16.6) MSEK.
Full year (January-December 2020)
- Order intake amounted to 168.6 (139.1) MSEK.
- Order book amounted to 66.4 (39.8) MSEK.
- Net sales amounted to 137.5 (149.4) MSEK.
- Operating income before depreciations (EBITDA) totalled -4.1 (-12.9) MSEK.
- Net income amounted to -13.1 (-20.6) MSEK.
- Earnings per share (EPS) was -0.54 (-1.05) SEK.
- Cash flow from operating activities totalled 30.5 (-37.3) MSEK.
CEO Göran Malmberg comments:
"For the full year of 2020, our order intake increased to 168.6 (139.1) MSEK. This corresponds to a 21% increase, which we consider a strong achievement considering the pandemic. Our net sales for the full year amounted to 137.5 (149,4) MSEK, and our order book increased with 26.6 MSEK to 66.4 (39.8) MSEK, including 12 (4)MSEK in subscription based software licenses, at the end of the year."
Webcast presentation of the year-end report
Mentice's year-end report for January-December 2020 will be presented by CEO Göran Malmberg with the possibility to ask questions on February 4, 2021 at 09:30 CET. The presentation will be held via the web and in English.
To register for the presentation, please visit www.mentice.com/financial-reports-presentations.
Please make sure to register at least a few minutes in advance.
For more information, please contact:
Göran Malmberg, CEO, Mentice
US Mobile. +1 (312) 860 5610
Sweden Mobile +46 (0) 703 09 22 22
Mentice is the world leader in software and hardware simulation solutions for endovascular therapies. Our solutions help healthcare professionals acquire, retain, and enhance their procedural skills driving improved productivity and outcomes. Mentice solutions are scientifically validated and have been specifically developed for healthcare providers and the medical device industry. Neurovascular, cardiovascular and peripheral interventions are just some of the clinical areas covered by our solutions. More information on www.mentice.com
This information is information that Mentice AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, at 08.30 CET on February 4, 2021.
Marketplace| Nasdaq First North Growth Market, Stockholm | Ticker symbol MNTC
Certified Adviser| FNCA Sweden AB, phone +46 8 528 00 399
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Mentice year end report Jan-Dec 2020
SOURCE Mentice AB