DUBLIN, June 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tk9fh3/mems_microphone) has announced the addition of the "MEMS Microphone Technology and Patent Infringement Risk Analysis: Knowles, STMicroelectronics/OMRON, AAC Technologies/Infineon Technologies, InvenSense/Analog Devices" report to their offering.
Key Features Of The Report
- Deep insight on technology data and manufacturing processes
- Comparative studies of product features (similarities & differences)
- Key patents related to the target product features per company
- Cross analysis of potential patent infringement risks
- Excel database with all patents analyzed in the report
Objectives Of The Report:
- Find the technical and manufacturing process similarities and differences of S1157, MP45DT01, SR595 and ICS-43432 MEMS Microphones.
- Identify key patents held by Knowles, STMicroelectronics, OMRON, AAC Technologies, Infineon Technologies, Analog Devices and InvenSense, and related to the target product features.
- Find the link between patented technological solutions and marketed products.
- Discover the potential infringing parties and help to find evidence of use.
- Understand potential risks of patent infringement and identify the patents which require a more in depth legal assessment.
Key Topics Covered:
- Company Presentation
- Product Presentation
- Executive Summary
- Teardown: Technology Comparison
- Patent Analysis: Risk of Patent Infringement
- Matrix Product Features/Patent Portfolio
- Diaphragm Structure
- Anti-Sticking Bumps
- Acoustic Holes Shape
- Transducer, Number & Shape
- Stress Relief
- Port Structure
- Metal/PCB Housing
- Embedded Capacitance
- RF Protection/Shielding
- AAC Technologies
- Infineon Technologies
- Analog Devices
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tk9fh3/mems_microphone
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets