LONDON, December 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Opportunities for Leading Companies
Melanoma Drugs - new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the melanoma drugs market heading? What are the commercial prospects for this market and related technologies? Visiongain's new report shows you potential revenues and other trends to 2024, discussing data, opportunities and prospects.
Our new 215 page report provides 185 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter's Five Forces), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
• Dr Jean-Pierre Bizzari, Global Head of Oncology, Celgene Corporation
• Dr Rosalie M. Luiten, Head of the Laboratory of Experimental Dermatology, Dept of Dermatology, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
You find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasts for these four submarkets to 2024:
• Chemotherapeutic melanoma drugs
• Kinase Inhibitors
• Immunotherapeutic melanoma drugs
• Other melanoma drugs
Drugs that can significantly increase disease-free and progression-free survival while also improving patient tolerance will achieve success. Combination therapies aimed at attacking melanoma from multiple angles will prove successful in providing added benefits to patients and manufacturers.
Our investigation shows business research and analyses with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. You find the dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing agents likely to achieve the most success.
See revenue forecasts for products
How will leading drugs perform to 2024 at the world level? How will promising products currently in the pipeline perform once they are launched? Our study forecasts sales of 14 melanoma products including these:
• Dabrafenib (Tafinlar)
• Trametinib (Mekinist)
• Vemurafenib (Zelboraf)
• Ipilimumab (Yervoy)
• PegIntron (Sylatron)
• Proleukin (Aldesleukin)
• Pembrolizumab (Keytruda)
Discover how high revenues can go. You will see what is happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
What are the prospects for the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for 13 national markets to 2024:
• Rest of the World
Our analyses show sustained growth, particularly for the markets with high predisposition factors to melanoma such as in Australia, Europe, and the Americas. New product approvals and the development of innovative targeted therapies will influence market growth.
Regulatory, demographic, and commercial developments worldwide will influence the markets both in the established North American and Western European economies, and the fast-rising emerging markets.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for melanoma drugs will reach $2bn in 2014, our work forecasts. Rising demand for melanoma drugs, expanding healthcare coverage, recently launched therapies and a strong R&D pipeline will increase sales to 2024.
Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 6 leading companies, including these:
• Bayer AG
• Bristol Myers Squibb
• Prometheus Laboratories
A company profile gives you the following information:
• Recent financial results
• Discussions of a company's activities and outlook, including oncology product portfolios and pipelines
• Assessment of recent developments - mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures.
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
Research and development activities
What is happening in the R&D pipeline for melanoma drugs? You see developmental trends, gaining insight into the R&D pipeline for:
• Kinase inhibitors for melanoma
• Immunotherapeutic agents for melanoma
• Vaccines for melanoma
• Genetic therapies for melanoma
• Other therapies for melanoma treatment
What issues will affect the melanoma drugs market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the melanoma drugs market. You will find discussions of many issues and developments, including:
• Reimbursement, regulations, patent expiries, generic competition
• Cost savings and efficiencies
• The use of biologics, targeted and combination therapies
• Understanding melanoma aetiology and progression
• Safety and patient compliance
• Clinical evidence supporting product efficacy
Our investigation gives you multi-level business research and analyses with sales forecasts. You see how that industry and market can perform from 2014 to 2024.
How the Melanoma Drugs Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary our 215 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2024 for the overall melanoma drugs market and 4 submarkets - discover the industry's prospects, finding promising areas for investments and revenues
• Predicted revenues for 14 melanoma drugs - discover prospects for leading products in the market and promising therapies in the pipeline, with forecasted revenues provided to 2024
• Revenue forecast to 2024 for 13 leading national markets - US, Japan, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Australia, Brazil, Russia, India, China, Turkey, and Rest of the World
• Evaluation of pipeline drugs - find the market potential for leading products currently in the development pipeline in each market segment
• Assessment of 6 leading companies - hear about products, results and strategies, including recent activities and outlook for companies such as Merck, Novartis, GSK, Bristol Myers Squibb, and Roche
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
• Opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with industry authorities
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for melanoma drugs. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Companies Listed on this report
Bedford Laboratories (Hikma Pharmaceuticals)
Bristol Myers Squibb
Chiron Corporation (Novartis)
Nestle Health Sciences
NewLink Genetics Corporation
Steigerwald Arzneimittelwerk GmbH
Organisations Mentioned In The Report
Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam
American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
American Society of Hematology (ASH)
Commision de la Transparence [France]
The National Cancer Institute (SEER) [US]
Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) [US]
European Organisation for the Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesen (iQWiG) [Germany]
Ministry of Health Labour and Welfare (MHLW) [Japan]
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) [UK]
Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC)
US Patent & Trademark Office
Therapeutic Goods Administration [Australia]
World Health Organisation (WHO)
World Cancer Research Fund International
World Trade Organisation
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
To see a report overview or request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100