- Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar discussing how health and wellness will be the largest driver for change in these sectors
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Dr. Leo Dokos, Research, Director and Dr. Brian, Balmer, Industry Principal, for Frost & Sullivan's, Chemicals & Materials, practice
Health and wellness is the most important mega trend affecting how chemicals are used in construction & utilities, yet its effects will vary. Within the construction sector, the creation of healthy buildings will be an important trend in the future. While within utilities, water will receive the greatest amount of infrastructure investment throughout the upcoming twenty years.
Chemicals and materials are crucial to both healthy buildings and to the efficient operation of the water industry. Attendees will have a chance to hear the twelve health & wellness trends identified by Frost & Sullivan that will have an impact on how chemicals and materials will be used in both sectors. Additionally, participants will be able to partake in a live question and answer session with the presenters after the briefing.
This presentation will benefit all chemical companies whose products can be used within the water industry or that contribute to the construction of healthier buildings.
"The future development of global water infrastructure is a very exciting area," said Chemicals & Materials Industry Principal Brian Balmer. "This applies equally to chemicals companies, as they see their products becoming critical enablers of this development."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Chemicals & Materials practice, please visit: http://www.chemicals.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan