LONDON, January 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The Adventure Travel Show
17-18 January 2015, Olympia London
The Adventure Travel Show is set to host the greatest adventure speaker line up ever. Taking place on 17-18 January at Olympia, the record-breaking adventurers and renowned explorers speaking at the show include:
- Sir Ranulph Fiennes: Described by the Guinness Book of Records as the 'World's Greatest Living Explorer'
- Monty Halls: Adventurer and presenter for the BBC including the Great Barrier Reef and The Great Escape Series
- Doug Scott: Renowned pioneering mountaineer and the first British climber to summit Everest
- Paul Rose: Explorer, mountaineer and TV presenter
- Lois Pryce: Successful female motorcycle adventurer
- Russ Malkin: Motorcycle film producer and director of the Long Way Round and Long Way Down, featuring Charley Boorman and Ewan McGregor
- Benedict Allen: Britain's most prominent explorer, particularly known for his extreme unsupported solo journeys without satellite phone or GPS
- Leon McCarron: Adventurer and cameraman, specialising in long distance, human powered expeditions
- Felicity Aston: The first woman in the world to ski across Antarctica solo
- Ann Daniels: Polar explorer who holds a world record for walking to the North and South Poles as part of an all women team
All these speakers and more will be at The Adventure Travel Show which hosts over 100 free talks to inspire and excite visitors.
The Adventure Travel Show has the biggest collection of specialist travel operators under one roof who will all be on hand to offer advice on everything from walking and trekking, epic journeys, cultural discoveries, exploratory travels and exclusive expeditions to safaris, overland trips, life-changing volunteering projects and much more.
General show tickets cost £8 in advance or £10 on the door, under 16s are free. Weekend tickets are also available for £12 in advance or £15 on the door. For full details, talk timetables and to book tickets please visit: http://www.adventureshow.com or call +44(0)871-230-7159*.
*Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras.
The Adventure Travel Show will be opened by Sir Ranulph Fiennes on Saturday 17th January at 9am.
We can arrange interviews with speakers, tickets discounts and ticket competitions. For further press information please contact Madeleine Herridge on +44(0)1795-844400, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further images can be downloaded here: http://www.adventureshow.com/press_information_show_imagery.php
SOURCE The Adventure Travel Show