- Focusing on medical innovation; Over 60 new exhibitors added
SHANGHAI, July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Currently, with the process of promoting high-end medical equipment localization in China, MEDTEC China 2014, which will be held on September 25-26 at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center, is providing exactly what is needed by China and Asia's medical device manufacturers - cutting-edge design & manufacturing technology. In addition, a series of academic, educational, and technical forums will be held onsite to strengthen the cooperation among manufacturers, research institutes, and colleges, pushing forward the development of China' medical industry together.
Focus on medical innovation, Promote healthcare upgrading
Innovation is particularly important for the development of the medical industry. During the latest Shanghai Inspection, China President Xi Jinping proposed to accelerate the process of localization of high-end medical equipment, reduce the costs, and to promote national brands. For medical device manufacturers, the critical issue is to overcome technical difficulties and develop better products.
- One-stop sourcing & technical platform gathering over 300 global leading suppliers. Comprehensive showcase of innovative products and solutions that aims to help solve design and materials obstacles, and improve competitiveness. These include well-known brands like 3M, Bayer, Bard Peripheral Vascular-OEM, Bose, Bluestar Silicones, BUMOTEC, Carclo, Clariant, Creganna-Tactx, Dassault Systemes,DSM, Evonik, Fort Wayne Metals,GlobTek, HIWIN, Indo-US MIM, Medplast, Mikron, Nypro, Qosina, Solvay, Styron, TE Connectivity, Teleflex, Tornos, Wacker, and Zeus.
- Medical Device innovation Technology (MDiT) Forum & Regulation Summit. The government officials, leading suppliers, manufacturers, associations and third-party certification body will speak and share their experiences on hot topic issues like FDA updates, UDI, 3D printing technology, primary care, new concepts, and more.
- MEDTEC Investment Summit. One day before the exhibition on September 24, MEDTEC China will hold the MEDTEC Investment Summit, dedicated to promote industrial innovative changes and accelerating the interactive development of social capital and healthcare industries.
- MEDTEC Innovation Zone. In 2014, MEDTEC China will specially launch this initiative which highlights current medical innovation talents and provide opportunities to industrialize good ideas and research.
More than 60 new exhibitors to meet
Along with the expansion of the exhibition scale, there is also an increase of new exhibitors. In 2014, more than 60 new exhibitors will showcase the latest medical technology and products. This fully shows China's booming medical market and is also a testament to the attraction of MEDTEC China as a unique medical design and manufacturing platform. These includes: FOBOHA, Rieckermann Paktech, Puracon (Germany); AMETEK, Milacron, Molex Far East South (United States); Elcam, STI laser (Israel); SCHOTTLI (Canada); Teknor Apex Asia Pacific (Singapore); Trelleborg Sealing (Sweden); as well as Jiangsu Changmei, Microport, JT Mold, SHENG-AN PLASTIC, and Shanghai Ruidu.
About MEDTEC China
Nine years on from its debut in Shanghai, MEDTEC China has firmly established itself as the leading forum for the fast-growing medical device manufacturing industry in China, which is the sole manufacturing sourcing event for medical device manufacturers in China. MEDTEC China 2014 will be held on September 25-26 at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center. www.medtecchina.com
About the Organiser
A World Leader in Medical Device Communications
UBM Canon, the leading B-to-B media company dedicated exclusively to the global $3 trillion advanced manufacturing sector and part of the UBM Group, helps support the flow of information, commerce and innovation in sophisticated segments such as medical devices and pharmaceutical development. UBM Canon also addresses cutting-edge developments in broader areas of advanced engineering design and manufacturing including manufacturing processes and packaging.
UBM Canon's portfolio of events for the healthcare manufacturing sectors includes MD&M, MEDTEC, BIOMEDevice and Pharmapack. UBM Canon also publishes a multitude of industry magazines, including Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry, Medical Product Manufacturing News, European Medical Device Technology, China Medical Device Manufacturer and Japan Medical Design & Manufacturing Technology. With this unique media portfolio, UBM Canon is able to connect over 3,500 medical device industry suppliers with more than 100,000 design and manufacturing professionals every year.
Tel: +86 10 5765 2823
SOURCE UBM China