DUBLIN, January 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldm34m/collaboration) has announced the addition of the "Collaboration between Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, and Biotechnology" report to their offering.
In an increasingly convergent industry such as healthcare, business collaborations are not only a necessity, but an inevitability. It is interesting to note that technologies and market segments that receive the most funding and research focus, are also the areas that are ripe for collaborative partnerships.
Market segments such as personalized medicine, combination devices and regenerative medicine, have been the beneficiary of research and business collaborations. This research service identifies areas along the product development cycle that can be mined for collaborations, case studies of successful partnerships from the last few years, and various avenues available for stakeholders.
Key Topics Covered:
- This research service (RS) is an overview of the collaboration models present in the healthcare industry. Particularly, those between medical technical (MedTech), pharmaceuticals (Pharma) and biotechnology (Biotech) companies and/or research groups.
- During the research, several types of collaboration were identified, some of which were formed to further innovation, and others to enter a new market, commercialize and market a product, and so on.
- A snapshot of such collaborations, with case studies of successful partnerships to highlight the avenues clients can undertake under similar scenarios are presented in this research service.
- During the research, several opportunities for R&D funding, technology and product innovations and collaborative ventures were identified. A snapshot of such opportunities is provided, along with a list of technologies that are available for licensing.
Benefits of this Report:
- Identify and elaborate on the key collaborative models present in the healthcare industry
- Snapshot of the approaches a client can undertake
- Sources of funding in the healthcare industry
- Product innovations and technologies available for licensing
- Snapshot of top investors, licensors and innovation hotspots around the world
- Case studies of successful collaborations
- Case studies of technical partnerships, resulting in advanced healthcare technologies.
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Overview
3. A Compilation of Notable Collaborations
4. Different Approaches to Collaboration
5. Assessment of Investment Ecosystem
6. Avenues Open for Collaborations
7. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldm34m/collaboration
About Research and Markets:
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets