Research and Markets, November 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7dgs3/medical_device) has announced the addition of the "Medical Device Market Opportunities In The U.K., 2012" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Medical Device Market Opportunities in the U.K., 2012 quantifies, analyzes, and forecasts the trends and opportunities in the Brittish medical devices market. The report provides a complete roadmap and essential data for current and hopeful competitors selling medical devices and products in the U.K. Historical data covers 2007-2010, most recent actual year data is for 2011, and forecasts extend through 2014.
Coverage in This Report:
- Key Population Data, Trends, Indicators (2007-2014)
- Key Economic Data, Trends, Indicators (2007-2014)
- Key Healthcare Data, Trends, Indicators (2007-2014)
- Clinical Indicators & Statistics, by Segment (2007-2014)
- Disease Incidence & Prevalence Statistics, by Segment (2007-2014)
- Barriers to Entry for Medical Product Companies
- Regulatory Overview, Challenges and Path
- Channel Analysis & Potential Sales Models (Distributor, Direct, Hybrid, Other)
- Emerging Trends, Opportunities, and Market Outlook (2007-2014)
- Surgical Procedure Volumes, by Segment (2007-2014)
Questions Answered in This Report
- What are the key population, economic and healthcare data and trends that a medical device manufacturer needs to know to be competitive in the U.K.?
- What are the disease incidence & prevalence data? What are the future trends? What do current and emerging patient caseloads look like? Where are the opportunities?
- Procedure volumes and growth differ dramatically within the different therapeutic areas in the U.K.. What is the volume of surgical procedures currently being performed in each therapeutic area? What are the growth trends? Where are the procedures being performed?
- What is the regulatory path for getting a medical device approved in the U.K.? What other market barriers or challenges exist?
- How does a medical product company access this market? What are the sales models -- distributor, direct sales force, hybrid, other?
- What other challenges and opportunities exist in the U.K. for current and hopeful market participants?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Country Healthcare Overview
3. Market Development
4. Procedure Volumes Analysis-Aesthetic, Dermatological, And Plastic Surgeries
5. Procedure Volumes Analysis-Cardiothoracic Surgery & Interventional Cardiology
6. Procedure Volumes Analysis-Ear, Nose, And Throat
7. Procedure Volumes Analysis-General Surgery
8. Procedure Volumes Analysis -Neurosurgery
9. Procedure Volumes Analysis-Obstetrical & Gynecological Surgeries
10. Procedure Volumes Analysis-Ophthalmology
11. Procedure Volumes Analysis-Orthopedics
12. Procedure Volumes Analysis-Spine
13. Procedure Volumes Analysis-Stereotactic Radiosurgery
14. Procedure Volumes Analysis-Urology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7dgs3/medical_device
SOURCE Research and Markets