DALLAS, May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Team Collaboration Software & Audio, Video, Web Conferencing Solutions Market (2009 - 2015)" report provides extensive analysis of "Global Team Collaboration" technologies including current market trends, industry drivers, and challenges for better understanding of "Global Team Collaboration" technologies market. The report includes the profiles of all the major players in "Global Team Collaboration" technologies market along with geographical analysis.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of Global Team Collaboration Software & Audio, Video, Web Conferencing Solutions Market (2009 - 2015) http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/web-conferencing-388.html Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
The global team collaboration and web conferencing market is expected to reach $19.97 billion by the year 2015, registering a CAGR of 10.4%. The main forces driving the market are conferencing and collaboration to enhance productivity of businesses as well as employees. Players in this market can gain competitive advantages by shifting their focus from individual functionality sales to consolidated functionality sales, and focusing on channel sales.
The team collaboration and web conferencing market is broadly segmented into collaboration services, collaboration software, and professional services. Collaboration services include audio conferencing, video conferencing, web conferencing, and other conferencing services, whereas collaboration software is classified as team collaboration software, email and calendaring, and other collaboration software. The professional services segment includes integration services, maintenance services, and consulting services.
MarketsandMarkets believes that increasing enterprise productivity along with cost control measures is playing a key role in shaping the future of collaboration applications within enterprises across the globe. Similar factors can also be applied to understand the collaboration dynamics with external stakeholders of enterprises like customers and business partners.
Collaboration will continue to play a key role in the near future as organizations are working to fulfill their dream of globalization by working together across time zones, distances, and organizational and business boundaries to improve utilization of resources. All these factors are leading enterprises to take an integrated view of collaboration, and incorporate it into everyday business. They are exposing most or all employees to collaboration tools and technologies.
- To define and measure the global team collaboration and web conferencing market with respect to various technologies implemented and services that support those technologies.
- To analyze the market structure by identifying various sub-segments of the global team collaboration and web conferencing market.
- To forecast revenues of the global team collaboration and web conferencing market and its various submarkets with respect to the four main geographies of North America, Latin America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), and APJ (Asia Pacific and Japan).
- To identify major market trends and factors driving or inhibiting growth of the global team collaboration and web conferencing market and its various submarkets.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and contribution to the overall global team collaboration and web conferencing market.
- To analyze opportunities in the market for the stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the global team collaboration and web conferencing market.
- To strategically profile key players of the global team collaboration and web conferencing market, and to comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in each segment.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions in the global team collaboration and web conferencing industry.
Scope of the report
The report provides extensive analysis of "Global Team Collaboration" technologies market including current market trends, industry drivers, and challenges for better understanding of the market. This report covers the strategies followed by "Global Team Collaboration" technologies market players.
This section discusses the market definition of "Global Team Collaboration" technologies market. It also discusses the way market is segmented and the methodology and assumptions considered for forecasting the revenues. The winning imperatives, along with the burning issues in the market are covered as well. Drivers, restraints, and opportunities for "Global Team Collaboration" technologies market has also been covered in this section.
This research report categorizes the global market for Team Collaboration for forecasting the revenues and analyzing the trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of delivery model:
- On-premises model
- Software as a service model
On the basis of industry:
- Banking, financial services and insurance
- Communications and media
- Manufacturing (discrete and process)
- Wholesale and retail services
- Utilities and resources
On the basis of geography:
- North America
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
This section provides a brief overview of all the geographies pertaining to "Team Collaboration Software, & Audio, Video, Web Conferencing Solutions" technologies, it covers the trends prevailing in each geography and the regulations which are impacting the overall "Team Collaboration Software, & Audio, Video, Web Conferencing Solutions" technologies market in that particular geography.
This section provides the company profiles of major companies participating in the "Team Collaboration Software, & Audio, Video, Web Conferencing Solutions" technologies market. Company profiles include a brief overview of the company, primary business, financial overview, strategies followed, and developments.
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals; including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website http://www.marketsandmarkets.com
Contact: Mr. Rohan 7557 Rambler Road, Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231 Tel: +1-888-6006-441 Email: email@example.com http://www.marketsandmarkets.com http://marketsandmarkets.blogspot.com http://twitter.com/marketsmarkets