DALLAS, October 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
The report "Sports & Energy Drinks Market by Types, Ingredients, Distribution Channels, End-Users & Top Brands Trends and Global Forecasts (2011 - 2016)"[ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/sports-energy-drinks-266.html ] defines and segments the global sports and energy drinks market with analysis and forecasting of the global revenue for sports and energy drinks. It also identifies driving and restraining factors for the global sports and energy drink markets with analysis of trends, opportunities, and challenges. The market is segmented and revenue is forecasted on the basis of major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW), and types, ingredients, top brands, and geographic trends and forecasts.
Browse more than 107 market data tables/figures spread through 273 pages and in-depth TOC on "Sports & Energy Drinks Market by Types, Ingredients, Distribution Channels, End-Users & Top Brands Trends and Global Forecasts (2011 - 2016)".
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
Sports and energy drinks are heavily marketed to children and adolescents, but in most cases kids do not need them - and some of these products contain substances that could be harmful to children. "Energy and sports" is one of the fastest growing and most innovative segments of the drinks market. Daring innovations on the formulation side are matched by bold new packaging concepts and marketing approaches.
More than $40 billion sales of sports and energy drinks were recorded in 2010. The global sports and energy drinks market volume is estimated to grow at a CAGR of more than 3% every year. The value of the market was more than $38 billion and is expected to cross the $52 billion by 2016. The largest share was contributed by North America with over 37%; followed by Asia-Pacific with over 30%. Europe is expected to show a rapid growth amongst the geographies. Several markets are dominated by regional players but "Red Bull" and "Gatorade" are the undisputed market leaders in the energy and sports drinks respectively. The global market for sports and energy drinks is expected to cross $52 billion in value and 13 billion liters in volume by 2016.
Other Reports by MarketsandMarkets
- Solar Power Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/solar-energy-298.html ]
- Food Safety Testing Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/food-safety-365.html ]
- Smart and Intelligent Packaging Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/smart-packaging-324.html ]
- Anti Counterfeit Packaging Market[ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/anti-counterfeit-packaging-advanced-technologies-and-global-market-129.html ]
- Carbon Nanotubes Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/carbon-nanotubes-139.html ]
- Biodegradable Plastics Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/biodegradable-plastics-93.html ]
- Renewable Energy Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/global-renewable-energy-advanced-technologies-and-global-market-research-90.html ]
- Smart Meter Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/smart-meter-366.html ]
- Fuel Cell Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/fuel-cell-market-348.html ]
- Biofuels Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/biofuels-market-297.html ]
Upcoming Market Research by MarketsandMarkets
- Construction Chemicals Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/construction-chemicals-market-491.html ]
- Lubricant Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/lubricant-market-495.html ]
- Lithium-Ion Batteries Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/lithium-ion-batteries-market-414.html ]
- Wheat Flour Market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/wheat-market-359.html ]
- UK Top Chemical Distributors [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/uk-chemical-355.html ]
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ ] and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals; including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/food-and-beverages-market-research-6.html ] industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website http://www.marketsandmarkets.com.
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
MarketsandMarkets Blog [ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com/ ]