DALLAS, November 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market research report "Global Microdisplays Market - By Technology, Products & Applications (2011 - 2016) [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/micro-displays-market-430.html ]" published by MarketsandMarkets, the total microdisplays market is expected to reach $995.00 million by 2016 at a CAGR of 31.82% from 2011 to 2016.
Browse 31 tables and in-depth TOC on Global Microdisplays Market - By Technology, Products & Applications (2011 - 2016).
Early buyers will receive 10% customization of reports
The microdisplays market has gained force in the last couple of years. With the number of innovations taking place in the technology of microdisplays, the market is expected to grow exponentially in the next five years at a considerable compounded annual growth. The demand for products that uses microdisplays is on the rise.
A lot of other applications such as the automotive and digital holograms are expected to get commercialized in the next two to three years. The companies are now shifting towards using the OLED technology and a lot of research and development is taking place in this particular market. The companies are realizing the need of these tiny displays and working towards reducing the cost of manufacturing them.
North America and Europe will continue to grow at a CAGR of 21.78% and 20.87% respectively in the next five years. Both the regions have potential to grow in consumer applications. Japan, China, and South Korea are expected to have tremendous growth in the microdisplays market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/micro-displays-market-430.html ] and are expected to lead the market in the next five years.
Other Reports by MarketsandMarkets
- LED Driver IC Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/led-driver-ic-390.html
- Energy Efficient Lighting Systems Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/emerging-lighting-technologies-and-global-market-120.html
- Video Surveillance Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/surveillance-277.html
- Touchless Sensing Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/touchless-sensing-gesturing-market-369.html
- Home Automation and Control Systems Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/home-automation-control-systems-market-469.html
Upcoming Market Research by MarketsandMarkets
- Image Sensors Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/image-sensors-market-447.html
- Automotive Sensor Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/automotive-sensors-market-426.html
- Smart TV Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/smart-tv-market-455.html
- Battery Operated Automotives & Consumer Electronic Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/battery-operated-automotives-consumer-electronic-market-454.html
- Wireless Sensor Networks Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/wireless-sensor-networks-market-445.html
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/semiconductorand-electonics-market-research-87.html ] and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website http://www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
MarketsandMarkets Blog @ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com/