DALLAS, November 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market research report, "Global BIPV Market (2011 - 2016) [http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/bipv-market-509.html]", published by MarketsandMarkets (http://www.marketsandmarkets.com), the total BIPV market is expected to reach $12.73 billion by 2016 at a CAGR of 16.9% from 2011 to 2016.
Browse 30 tables and in-depth TOC on Global BIPV Market.
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
The market for BIPV-based solutions is expected to grow in an exponential manner. Mandate for all the new buildings to be zero emissions by the year 2016 in regions such as Europe is largely driving its adoption level. Installation on commercial rooftops offers larger opportunities that reach several megawatts while it is comparatively lesser for residential rooftops.
With respect to technology, thin film technologies are favored as compared to crystalline silicon technology mainly due to their physical flexibility, comparably low cost, aesthetic factor and the wide range of options provided for installation. Products based on DSSC and OPV are expected to be available in the commercial market in the next 2 to 3 years.
The entire BIPV market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/bipv-market-509.html ] is expected to reach $12.73 billion in 2016 from just about $5.82 billion in 2011 at a CAGR of 16.9% from 2011 to 2016. The roofing product is observed to have the highest growth potential in the BIPV market at a CAGR of 17.0% from 2011 to 2016.
Other Reports by MarketsandMarkets
- Global, Chinese and Japanese Photovoltaic (PV) Markets @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/building-integrated-photovoltaic-market-428.html
- LED Driver IC Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/led-driver-ic-390.html
- Energy Efficient Lighting Systems Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/emerging-lighting-technologies-and-global-market-120.html
- Video Surveillance Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/surveillance-277.html
- Touchless Sensing Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/touchless-sensing-gesturing-market-369.html
- Home Automation and Control Systems Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/home-automation-control-systems-market-469.html
Upcoming Market Research by MarketsandMarkets
- Image Sensors Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/image-sensors-market-447.html
- Automotive Sensor Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/automotive-sensors-market-426.html
- Smart TV Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/smart-tv-market-455.html
- Battery Operated Automotives & Consumer Electronic Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/battery-operated-automotives-consumer-electronic-market-454.html
- Wireless Sensor Networks Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/wireless-sensor-networks-market-445.html
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/semiconductorand-electonics-market-research-87.html ] and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website http://www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
MarketsandMarkets Blog @ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com/