ALBANY, New York, October 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Market Research Report Added in MarketResearchReports.Biz Reports Database Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing in India, China and South Korea - Regulatory Framework, Infrastructure Support and Discovery Funding Create an Environment Conducive to Growth
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider has released its latest research report, Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing in India, China and South Korea Regulatory Framework, Infrastructure Support and Discovery Funding Create an Environment Conducive to Growth. The report provides an analysis of biopharmaceuticals approved in 2010 and 2011, operating dynamics in the biopharmaceutical industry, the current scenario in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, key stakeholders, the current market size (2011) of biopharmaceuticals, and forecasts to 2016 for India, China, South Korea and the global market.
To Browse Full TOC, Tables & Figures visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/138733
The report also presents trends witnessed in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, preferred partnership pricing models, contract manufacturing partnerships, comparative analysis of biopharmaceutical manufacturing in India, China and South Korea, and the competitive landscape for the countries covered in the report.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis from GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
Leading Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) offer manufacturing functions both upstream and downstream equally. In addition to manufacturing in biopharmaceutical production, they also offer clinical trials, logistics, packaging, and even marketing. According to industry experts, almost 60% of the CMO market is dominated by manufacturing functions, out of which more than 50% is dominated by the downstream process. Many pharmaceutical companies are expected to outsource most parts of their R&D and biopharmaceutical manufacturing to emerging economies such as India and China. Cost rationalization and skilled labor are the main factors facilitating the outsourcing of processes to these countries. Contract manufacturing is experiencing an upsurge in these countries; outsourcing activities for biopharmaceutical manufacturing include secondary manufacturing such as fill and finish operations, mammalian cell culture, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) biologics, microbial fermentation and plant cells. Outsourcing analyses by pharmaceutical companies reveal that product characterization testing such as biomanufacturing, toxicity, bioassays and analytical testing form the bulk of outsourcing to CMOs. With the increase in outsourcing, biomanufacturing capacities in emerging economies have been expanding. Although the US continues to be a leader in biopharmaceutical production, with approximately 45% of the total production share, Chinas and Indias shares have been continuously increasing, with 8% and 7% respectively. Sponsors are building strategic relationships with the contract players and progressively working towards homogenizing and simplifying manufacturing processes in order to ensure normalized products.
Latest Reports by GBI Research
- Detailed overview of biopharmaceutical manufacturing, the CMO industry, and recent approvals of biopharmaceuticals.
- Annualized market data and forecasts to 2016 for the biopharmaceutical market in India, China and South Korea.
- Detailed overview of key reasons behind outsourcing, outsourcing service models and key drivers and restraints of the market.
- Detailed discussion of trends witnessed in biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Company profiles of key biopharmaceutical players in India, China and South Korea, including the key services they offer and the production capacity of the global top 10 biopharmaceutical companies.
Reasons to buy
- Develop market entry and market expansion strategies by identifying areas for high growth and opportunities.
- Understand the factors shaping the biopharmaceutical industry and trends witnessed in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Identify the top players in the biopharmaceutical industry, including their financial revenues, geographical presence and key services offered.
- Analyze the key geographies that are lucrative markets for biopharmaceutical production and CMOs.
- Understand upcoming trends that are poised to drive the future growth of biopharmaceutical production.
Browse Upcoming Market Research Reports - Pre Book
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948